Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Motivation for YOU

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

I’m not feeling the motivation

Yeah he literally shot for his dreams :feelskek:

he's so fucking low iq it's ridiculous

Teehee, you're so confident, charismatic, and hardworking Chad!

I am now motivated :feelsahh:

teehee everyone makes mistakes

Steps to achieve your dreams, a guide by Jeremy Meeks:
Step 1: Have a good bone structure
Step 2: See step 1

Joined Nov 8, 2017

Let's beat some kids up and see how it goes

Don't tell me to shoot for my dreams, don't for real, just don't..

70436064 48E9 44BB AADD 173EE7FFE788

That’s all i have to say. A rocket launcher

So basically, you just need to join a gang, become a violent criminal, get arrested in a federal sweep of the most dangerous convicted felons in your state, get your mugshot taken, and you will magically become handsome, become attractive to women, have a modeling career, buy expensive jewelry, and date Chloe Green.

The first step is to join the gang. Good luck to all of you incels out there about to join the crips and bloods. Good luck.

Take that first step off of a building and splatter into liberation.

thanks chadrone

Some more motivation for you:

Just shoot for your dreams bro. I promise you.

former criminals who succeeded in life because they looked good in their mugshot are by far my favorite motivational speakers

So basically, you just need to join a gang, become a violent criminal, get arrested in a federal sweep of the most dangerous convicted felons in your state, get your mugshot taken, and you will magically become handsome, become attractive to women, have a modeling career, buy expensive jewelry, and date Chloe Green.

The first step is to join the gang. Good luck to all of you incels out there about to join the crips and bloods. Good luck.
Skins are hiring!
Whites only.

Skins are hiring!
Whites only.

I have no motivation

just have good bones bro haha