Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mothers will only truly love goodlooking children.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3725

Banned
-
They might love you if you're ugly, but if you have a goodlooking sibling, watch how they react to them compared to you. Just look at the video I linked. She immediately feels out and recognizes her goodlooking son. The ugliest one doesn't get recognized.

Did that bitch say "a reluctant yes" at her own child?

If your mom didn't molest you, you're ugly.

Was that her attempt at being funny when she called him an after thought? I wonder if the audience would've laughed if a father said that about his young daughter.

Mothers want to fuck their good looking sons.

She just says sorry like if she just broke one of their favorite toys by stepping on it accidentally, see we never think about the horrible childhoods that chads have from being raised in broken homes by degenerate parents, also fuck jimmy Kimmel this was a fucked up thing he did.

this kinda made me sad. because its not funny...like every other incel meme its actually true.

That unknown-to-his-own-mother kid is fucked...the odds are that he will not get the attention, love and nourishment (aka height) as his other brothers...esp the one the Mother almost orgasmed at recognizing (aka the Chad son). Actually based on height, if the taller kid is her firstborn, it is ALREADY TRUE that he won't get as much attention! Its starting to be over for that kid. Theres tons more evidence though...just google it.

Studies: Researchers show parents give unattractive children less attention
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-04/uoa-rsp041205.php

Unattractive babies may face discrimination
https://www.vox.com/2016/6/8/11872688/ugly-babies-discrimination

Who the fuck is she again

My lil brother is better looking, but i have the halo of being first born.

for some reason this thread really got to me. It occurred to me that if the shortest forgotten boy is also the youngest, it is very likely his mother strongly wished to have a female child after having two boys. Based on her age she won't likely have any more children either. She so strongly desired a female child that she won't or rather can't ever accept her youngest son. Poor kid.

I hope in some way she reads this thread.