Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mothers sending incels to college

If you paying for college you better have the answer to all of these.

You just know it's rice and curry mothers asking these, they won't have to worry about that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Just lol at my parents telling me to wear protection so we don't have unwanted pregnancies. Like my face isn't the best birth control method.

Females hate incompetent men and requests for their own competency. Some females will make sacrifices for their children. Liberal millenial/gen z females will not.

it's all dumb shit anyway

from what i heard dorm rooms are full of chaos and it doesn't matter at all, you're supposed to figure it out, in between getting drunk and high and fucking

obvious incel trait that you commutted to college like a cuck, while slayers picked a college SPECIFICALLY just for fucking in dorms and largely ignored what the college was even about

incelcuck "muh i will go to this college it's the best for a high paying job and i will muh save money by living at home with mommy"
chadcels "uhhhhh so first off we all pick a college far from home, so we can get away from those parentFAGGOTS and have fun in the dorms, and then we can figure out the rest later"

it's all dumb shit anyway

from what i heard dorm rooms are full of chaos and it doesn't matter at all, you're supposed to figure it out, in between getting drunk and high and fucking
this especially applies to american colleges where it feels like anything goes and you can be a retard and pass with a good grade

Just lol at my parents telling me to wear protection so we don't have unwanted pregnancies. Like my face isn't the best birth control method.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I remember my mother telling me "you're going to have so many friends" at this age.....loooool the delusion is real