Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Mother's love is unconditional [Debunked]

SmhChan

SmhChan

Commander
Foids would march the street to seek legalization of abortion, yet, none of them took it to the street when their sons were being dragged out of their houses and chucked into the meat-grinder. It's actually a son's love for his mother that is unconditional, who went to war out of the obligation of protecting his family.

I thought you were gonna post a study
But yeah true they don't care unless the son is cucking himself to get money for his mother or some other benefit then maybe she would care

Foids would march the street to seek legalization of abortion, yet, none of them took it to the street when their sons were being dragged out of their houses and chucked into the meat-grinder. It's actually a son's love for his mother that is unconditional, who went to war out of the obligation of protecting his family.
Foids only care about their own self interest.

I thought you were gonna post a study
But yeah true they don't care unless the son is cucking himself to get money for his mother or some other benefit then maybe she would care
Sometimes, the truth is much simpler. Foid manipulation and halo have obfuscated the truth.

My country is at war currently, so far we lost about 300.000 men and boys in two years, probably even more tbh. There are no major protests to this day, no organized groups of mothers trying to change things or anything like that, nothing, they are all ok with that. So much for motherly love, I can't even fucking begin to imagine even in the wildest dreams giving up MY FUCKING SON to war for him to DIE there, what the fuck is wrong with these fucking normie people, I have no idea anymore brocels. Misandry runs so deep

Mothers r out of this gay niggers

My country is at war currently, so far we lost about 300.000 men and boys in two years, probably even more tbh. There are no major protests to this day, no organized groups of mothers trying to change things or anything like that, nothing, they are all ok with that. So much for motherly love, I can't even fucking begin to imagine even in the wildest dreams giving up MY FUCKING SON to war for him to DIE there, what the fuck is wrong with these fucking normie people, I have no idea anymore brocels. Misandry runs so deep
Govt suddenly becomes too scary for them to stand up to. Foids want wars, more than men, so that their biological values can be amplified.

Govt suddenly becomes too scary for them to stand up to. Foids want wars, more than men, so that their biological values can be amplified.
Yes, as with a lot of other things, they are the main benifitters of that. I'm starting to think no major changes in society happen without the approval of its women ever (unless it's some completely totalitarian shithole like North Korea)