Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mothers hate their incel sons

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Lol at anyone coping in here saying your mother loves you and she's the only foid that will ever love you and shit like that. Mothers completely fucking despise their sons that they see as failures much more then any random foid would. A random foid will just see an incel - she has no interest in dating you, but she won't have a deeply-rooted extreme hate for you. However, mothers will look at their sons that they see as failures and their hate for their sons will fester.

All mothers want to do is brag about their kids achievements and they want to use their children to elevate their status. Foids are only capable of thinking about themselves and your mother is no exception. When she sees you as an incel, she sees that as a direct attack on her and if she ever mistreats you or humiliates you, that's why - because she genuinely hates you for depriving her of a status boost.

Mothers are more useless then random foids beccause they only think of terms of ego-driven dopamine hits and status boosts. They literally cannot comprehend anything else with their whore brains.

Inb4 soycels white-knight about how NAWALT and how their moms are somehow "different". :feelskek:

My mom still thinks I will get a gf, so probably not. Yet.

6C6282DF CA50 41A3 9BAB C295531CF44E

Who cares? Its not about your mum anyway its about your looks.

Ugly = shitty life
Chad = good life

There is no exception to this rule.

This is magnified when there are multiple children in the family. The good looking ones will recieve the most attention and care. Wasn’t there a study once how ugly children are often neglected? Tragic.

Depends what kind of mom you have.

My mom is delusional when it comes to me despite me telling her how wrong she is

>muh son dindu nuffin
>muh son could be a male model
>muh son is so smart
>muh son perfect

I even said to her, I think she likes to believe this, because if she accepts the fact Im a failure of a human being than it says that shes a bad parent with shit genetics, so subconsciously she thinks Im perfect because in a way when she describes me, shes talking about herself. If she was to acknowledge the reality it would show that she is a shitty parent with incel DNA

This is just not true. A mother's love is a hardwired evolutionary trait, no less than the Chad infatuation foids have. There are of course exceptions, there are exceptions with everything, but by and large women love their son's no matter how fucked up they are.

Have to side with OP here mothers generally only want to brag about your accomplishments (or in my case simply doesn’t give a shit at all) and what you generate for them

This is magnified when there are multiple children in the family. The good looking ones will recieve the most attention and care. Wasn’t there a study once how ugly children are often neglected? Tragic.
Can verify. My brother's an incel like me, about the same bones as me, but he's fatmaxxed, so I'm better-looking by default and get treated slightly better by my mother despite being a pointless leech with no real prospects in life.

My penis hates me for not being able to help him enter a pussy

My mother does nothing but praise me. According to her I’m the best looking guy in town.

Meanwhile I’m a nearly 23 year old virgin that flunked out of college, works a dead end job and lives in her spare bedroom.

Lol at anyone coping in here saying your mother loves you and she's the only foid that will ever love you and shit like that. Mothers completely fucking despise their sons that they see as failures much more then any random foid would. A random foid will just see an incel - she has no interest in dating you, but she won't have a deeply-rooted extreme hate for you. However, mothers will look at their sons that they see as failures and their hate for their sons will fester.

All mothers want to do is brag about their kids achievements and they want to use their children to elevate their status. Foids are only capable of thinking about themselves and your mother is no exception. When she sees you as an incel, she sees that as a direct attack on her and if she ever mistreats you or humiliates you, that's why - because she genuinely hates you for depriving her of a status boost.

Mothers are more useless then random foids beccause they only think of terms of ego-driven dopamine hits and status boosts. They literally cannot comprehend anything else with their whore brains.

Inb4 soycels white-knight about how NAWALT and how their moms are somehow "different". :feelskek:
true

happened to me

my mother has no friends though and despite that it still happens, lulz

my dad is no exception

they are cucked. if you need to base your quality on your son then you are low iq failure

Yesterday my mother shouted at me when I called her.
She thinks every problem I have Is something I can fix

My mother stopped being important to me once she chose a Chad over her own son.
I don't really care about her thoughts towards me or anything about her anymore.

I learned this the hard way.
She treats me like an investment and says I should repay things I NEVER ASKED FOR.
And many other things that I dont want to remember.

Last edited:
Good thing i have no siblings to be compared against.

I actually used to be my mother's least favorite son. Back when I didn't think the blackpill didn't apply to family, I thought this was just because I was more favored by my betabux father who she had this utterly dysfunctional love/hate relationship with (he was average-looking but tall and made good money). I was fatmaxxed while my brother was just slightly chubby.

Now that my brother's fatmaxxed and I'm svelte, all of a sudden, I'm the favorite even though I'm an antisocial parasite with no hope of even getting blue collar work while my brother has a fulfilling career in the healthcare industry to look forward to.

The blackpill is ten times as brutal when you realize even your own mother is AWALT.

I learned this the hard way.
She treats me like an investment and says I should repay things I NEVER ASKED FOR.
And many other things that I dont want to remember.
Because this is how most people think since the beginning of time tbh, most people (including fathers) think kids are invesment. Children use to have to work the field ever since they were 7 back then, kids are also their parents retirement plan, doesnt matter if the kids are ugly or not, if they want to or not, they didnt have a choice, its just considered the childs responsibilty. Kids these days are just a massive time, energy and financial drain. Therefore parents expect us to feel indebted at the very least.

And jfl ofcourse lookism also applies in family, would YOU treat your incel son equal to your normie son Jfl, would you honestly feel just as proud of the incel son? Cause I wont tbh, I cant. In the bottom of my heart Ill value my normie son more.

I already knew this a while ago but it is still a very good thread and has a straightforward message about mothers and their narcissism.

Because this is how most people think since the beginning of time tbh, most people (including fathers) think kids are invesment. Children use to have to work the field ever since they were 7 back then, kids are also their parents retirement plan, doesnt matter if the kids are ugly or not, if they want to or not, they didnt have a choice, its just considered the childs responsibilty. Kids these days are just a massive time, energy and financial drain. Therefore parents expect us to feel indebted at the very least.

And jfl ofcourse lookism also applies in family, would YOU treat your incel son equal to your normie son Jfl, would you honestly feel just as proud of the incel son? Cause I wont tbh, I cant. In the bottom of my heart Ill value my normie son more.
In the bottom of my heart I wouldnt expect my son the repay everything I brought to him.

In the bottom of my heart I wouldnt compare him with my friends kids and television kids

In the bottom of my heart i wouldnt humiliate him and treat him worse just because looks.

This shows alot more if you have siblings who didn't lose the genetic lottery, It's so fucking obvious since they treat them differently than you simply because of the way you look. Foids are and will ALWAYS be evil to subhuman males no matter what, no exceptions.

This shows alot more if you have siblings who didn't lose the genetic lottery, It's so fucking obvious since they treat them differently than you simply because of the way you look. Foids are and will ALWAYS be evil to subhuman males no matter what, no exceptions.
Oh exactly. That's why I will never love her.

Or just dont see son as man at all, just as child to take care

I think I just make my mother sad. Or she's so bluepilled she does not even realise. My father is a straight up cuck but my grandma has her moments of based-ness.
Sorry, that last sentence sounds like some Reddit normie.

cope, my mom loves me :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

In the bottom of my heart I wouldnt expect my son the repay everything I brought to him.

In the bottom of my heart I wouldnt compare him with my friends kids and television kids

In the bottom of my heart i wouldnt humiliate him and treat him worse just because looks.
Sure you would, youre not a parent, dont understand how much you have to sacrifice to raise children to adulthood, this 'i dont owe my parents anything' is modern irresponsible millenial shit, its degeneracy.
In the past you would be indebted to your parents wether you like it or not, and that makes more sense honestly.

Sure you would, youre not a parent, dont understand how much you have to sacrifice to raise children to adulthood, this 'i dont owe my parents anything' is modern irresponsible millenial shit, its degeneracy.
In the past you would be indebted to your parents wether you like it or not, and that makes more sense honestly.
No, I wouldnt.

i actually have a really good relationship with my mom

Mothers are the worst females there are. They take their whorishness a step further by condemning poor saps to a life of misrery without their consent

Brutal blackpill. But it must be heard. It must be said.
i actually have a really good relationship with my mom
Cope. u don't know what she is thinking in her head.

Truth. My mother straight up told me I was ugly when I was like 10 years old. She also said that looks are all that really matters. Never forgot that.

Truth. My mother straight up told me I was ugly when I was like 10 years old. She also said that looks are all that really matters. Never forgot that.
damn you were blackpilled really early

Not true for me. Mine wanted me to be as much of a failure as possible so I'd never leave her. Many mothers want a 30-year-old baby.

Its over for American families.

the ugly one is the one who have to man up

Lol at anyone coping in here saying your mother loves you and she's the only foid that will ever love you and shit like that. Mothers completely fucking despise their sons that they see as failures much more then any random foid would.

Dude this so much

(This is a thread that needed to happen, it won't get stickied because coping softcels on this site don't want to face the truth, they want to hold onto the cope of "muh female siblings and family members")

I'm tired of seeing coping posts by blue pilled in denial retards on this site about how their mom is different because she treats them nice, my mom treats me great too, but get into an argument with your mom and look at her face, look at how she looks at you, listen to what she says, she'll reveal what she really thinks, your mom is nice to you BECAUSE YOU ARE HER CHILD, but that's completely seperate from the disdain she feels for you, for being a failure of a man and not being attractive

Sometimes on purpose I'd even rile her up by continuing the argument and get her to say all kinds of fucked up shit

1. Referring to me not having a woman or being able to get one
2. Referring to my lack of wealth and resources
3. Referring to me being out of shape
4. Etc

Some women need a little more of a push, but you can get them to say what they really think of you

You'd even see a bit of guilt on her face, but tbh I appreciated those moments of honesty more than all these lies she told me as "guidance" for life that only served to handicap me, if not for discovering the black pill I would be truly fucked, endlessly chasing a ghost, wasting my time and resources, that's the irony, mothers are ashamed to be honest with their sons because they even make raising children about them, they want to think of themselves as "good people" so they fill their sons minds with rainbows and sunshine.

A MOTHER'S LOVE FOR HER CHILD IS OBLIGATIONAL AND SOCIALIZED, A WOMAN'S HATE FOR INFERIOR GENETICS IS CONSENSUAL AND INSTINCTUAL

Last edited:
Yes, and it's like this for all family members. The way you are treated is looks and how much money you have.

The major problem with threads like these is, a lot of incels genuinely have bad mothers/fathers/parents. So for someone to come in here and be like "You're wrong, my mother has shown me constant affection" it's a slap in the face to those whose mothers were neglectful of them.

It's a lot like being told "It's not your looks, it's your personality." Except it's "Not all mothers hate their incel sons, you just have a shitty mom." The same "Don't pin this on me, it's nature's/society's fault" outrage is triggered.