Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mother's genes

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Is there any scientifically proven info that mother's genes mostly determine how child will look, not father's?

Its all about how all the familial genetics combine at meiosis a.k.a. genetic recombination. Its all a fucking lottery man, subhumans giving birth to chads and stacies, chads and stacies giving birth to subhumans.

I mostly look like my father and have the eye color that of my grandmother.

Its all about how all the familial genetics combine at meiosis a.k.a. genetic recombination. Its all a fucking lottery man, subhumans giving birth to chads and stacies, chads and stacies giving birth to subhumans.
Kek what's the point of natural selection then?

Not for looks but we get 100% of our mitochondrial dna from our mothers. I believe that effects our ability to produce ATP (energy)

Not for looks but we get 100% of our mitochondrial dna from our mothers. I believe that effects our ability to produce ATP (energy)
My mum could become professional gymnast, should it mean something for me?

My mum could become professional gymnast, should it mean something for me?
I'm not an expert but it means you likely have a healthy ability to produce ATP. Won't help you be an athlete unless you have the physique for it though I guess.

i pretty much got all my mums genes. my dad has a very good lower third, square compact head and decent cheekbones, my mum has none of these

It’s a dice roll.

My mom ruined my chad dad's genes by drinking and having me too late in life.

My mom ruined my chad dad's genes by drinking and having me too late in life.
Same here. She also gave me her side of the family's horrible forehead, hair and stupidity.

my mother is 1,60m and my father was 1,89m - Im exactly like my father in height and everything else, but he was beautiful and Im not

I wish i had a face more of my dad, but i look as my mother, which isn't really good. The only things which my father gave me is somewhat tanned skin (my mum is vampire kek) and height (~5.9 inch)

the men in my family who lost hair didn't til after 50. Why am i a young baldcel? fuck genetics

the men in my family who lost hair didn't til after 50. Why am i a young baldcel? fuck genetics
I think it comes more from the mothers side. My fathers side all had hair but my mothers side all lost their hair. i got her side.

cope, chads and stacies will give birth to slayers for the most part.

i pretty much got all my mums genes. my dad has a very good lower third, square compact head and decent cheekbones, my mum has none of these
So you look like a slug just lol blame your retarded horny dad for not wearing a condom

cope there are no genes for the jaw or fwhr

Yeah as far as percent goes it's a random 50/50 match. But most incel traits probably come from the female since the selection pressure is on males to find mates.

Yeah as far as percent goes it's a random 50/50 match. But most incel traits probably come from the female since the selection pressure is on males to find mates.
High IQ

Yeah i agree with this.

Explain more. I'm actually mostly convinced by this because i see many good looking kids growing up to be subhumans and normal looking kids growing up to be chads. Are there any scientific studies that support this ? I'm really interested as i want my nephew to grow up as a chad.

Explain more. I'm actually mostly convinced by this because i see many good looking kids growing up to be subhumans and normal looking kids growing up to be chads. Are there any scientific studies that support this ? I'm really interested as i want my nephew to grow up as a chad.

i'll make a thread soon

inb4 ban

Kek what's the point of natural selection then?

If you have attractive parents, your chance of being attractive INCREASE, but they are still odds, it's still a gamble.

ITS THE HORMONES U GET AS A FOETUS THAT DETERMINE HOW ATTRACTIVE U R MOSTLY SO STOP COPING AND SAYTING "YEAH IM SHORT SO I GOT MY MUMS GENES" HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN U BE SO LOL

I wish I had my mother's eyes

but why do you think that

Why do you think there is? There is no evidence of genes for your "jawline" maybe the bone density, hormones or eye area but no jawline. RIP