Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mothers are incapable of loving their children as much as fathers

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Now I know not everyone here has a good father but objectively speaking when a father loves his child he's willing to do anything for them, he's willing to die for them and often you'll see dads who get divorce raped who are desperate to see their children, you'll see dads who trek through loveless marriages just so their kids are happy. Meanwhile women are only capable of loving their children when they're cute and young. Once the child grows older the mother often gets sick of it and grows to despise it. Their love is conditional.

Not to mention women care more about themselves than their children. Look at all the abortions women get or which gender initiates more divorces: hint it's women.

Despite popular belief women do not love their children more. At most it's nothing more than an animalistic instinct. One that fades as their child grows older.

It's true for me

"how culd yo hate yur mothaaa she carried you for niiinneee monthsssss" :soy::soy:

Wom*n love their children, but this is because they view them as genetic extensions of themselves. The countless examples of fem*le animals killing their young or rewarding their killers proves the "self-sacrificial mother" is rarely found in nature. In fact, the abortion debate has shifted from "What is best for the baby?" to "What is best for me?". They don't want the identity of self-sacrificing mother when it doesn't benefit them.

Maybe generally true. Not in my case, my mom always holded my side, even when I was wrong. While my dad would side up with anyone against me.

both of my parents dont love me

Wom*n love their children, but this is because they view them as genetic extensions of themselves. The countless examples of fem*le animals killing their young or rewarding their killers proves the "self-sacrificial mother" is rarely found in nature. In fact, the abortion debate has shifted from "What is best for the baby?" to "What is best for me?". They don't want the identity of self-sacrificing mother when it doesn't benefit them.

Maybe generally true. Not in my case, my mom always holded my side, even when I was wrong. While my dad would side up with anyone against me.
Ye tbh it all depends, there’s no one way wit this shit

Now I know not everyone here has a good father but objectively speaking when a father loves his child he's willing to do anything for them, he's willing to die for them and often you'll see dads who get divorce raped who are desperate to see their children, you'll see dads who trek through loveless marriages just so their kids are happy. Meanwhile women are only capable of loving their children when they're cute and young. Once the child grows older the mother often gets sick of it and grows to despise it. Their love is conditional.

Not to mention women care more about themselves than their children. Look at all the abortions women get or which gender initiates more divorces: hint it's women.

Despite popular belief women do not love their children more. At most it's nothing more than an animalistic instinct. One that fades as their child grows older.
Mothers don't love their children, to any of the users here who still unironically believe their mothers love them, you're either in denial or not truly blackpilled bc you'd know its bullshit. If you weren't her genetic offspring, she'd mock u just like any other sub8 male. She already knows you're a dead end loser, a freak, a constant reminder of her own genetic failure, that she couldn't create a son with good enough looks. She secretly despises your very existence

my mom cares about me way more than my dad

Many mothers have children because they are selfish and want their kids to benefit them in the future.
Fathers also can be selfish but they care more about 'name' ( that their son would be great and don't bring shame to their name ) and legacy while mothers care more about material benefits and view their son as a potential provider for her.

Many mothers have children because they are selfish and want their kids to benefit them in the future.
Fathers also can be selfish but they care more about 'name' ( that their son would be great and don't bring shame to their name ) and legacy while mothers care more about material benefits and view their son as a potential provider for her.
Yeah summed it up perfectly

no you aren't. maybe for your situation you are but my mom has the only person to help me in the past years
Whatever helps you sleep at night