Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mothers are encouraging their daughters to become whores

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Gen X women had to live life on beginner level. They never got to truly enjoy it in the tutorial mode because back then there was no internet, so no OnlyFans, no Patreon, no Tinder. The only way they could exploit men with their sexuality was by whoring themselves out on the streets which sounds a tad bit difficult considering those times.

But now all these things are available. Women are becoming millionaires just by selling their feet pics and Gen X mothers are losing their shit over it. They can't believe how easy it is for women to earn money and they don't want their daughters to miss out on this. So they actively encourage their daughters to become whores, wear revealing clothes, have OnlyFans, sell feet pics and nudes on Patreon. They want their daughters to live the life they've always wanted to live.

And the only way Gen X women can exploit men is by divorce raping them. So the second their husbands object to their daughter's actions they scream oppression and get a divorce. You see, the whole world revolves around men making money and women finding new ways to rob them of it.

just pimp yo daughter theory

I'm glad I was born as an incel man instead of a foid though.
My mother was an evil bitch to me when I was a teenager. I can't imagine how horrible my life would've been if I was a foid.

I'm glad I was born as an incel man instead of a foid though.
My mother was an evil bitch to me when I was a teenager. I can't imagine how horrible my life would've been if I was a foid.
Worse than you can imagine. I'd rather rope than be born as a Chad cock sucking whore.

Good Morning

I hate women.

World's oldest profession for a reason