Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Motherfucker Post

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Tell the honest truth if you ever thought about the title, don't lie to me niggas I know what y'all are thinking.

The title is a bit misleading.

i did not understand

i did not understand
He is talking about fucking your own mother. Actually I'm not sexually attracted to my closest relatives so my answer is no.

I would never fuck my mother man.

my mother is fucking ugly, if she was attractive than i would consider it when you reach a certain level of desperation you cant let things like morals get in the way its the same as killing and eating someone to survive in the wilderness, desperate times call for desperate measures

No, never in my life have I ever considered fucking my own mom... Bad

definitely wouldn't fuck my mom tbh

not only is she too old but shes also my mom

my mother is fucking ugly, if she was attractive than i would consider it when you reach a certain level of desperation you cant let things like morals get in the way its the same as killing and eating someone to survive in the wilderness, desperate times call for desperate measures

based

Disgusting and degenerate.

no gilf or milf pics wow