Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mother: you’ll find the girlfriend at your work

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Foids at my work: 2 post wall foids and a fatso
Lol

I guess that's what she meant

the ones that are above average are already in a relationship

But What If one NEETs :feelshmm:

It's time to settle down for that flappy, used up sandwich inkwell. Also remember that you are not allowed to have sex but only to betabux :feelsrope:

Mogs me, there are no women where I work :fuk:

why even talk to your parents about this JFL

why even talk to your parents about this JFL
My parents used to harass me about getting a girlfriend, they basically think I'm a MGTOW.

my employment is a sausage fest

Imagine trying to find a girlfriend at work jfl.

Last edited:
can't wait to commit to a 40 year old subhuman roastie with 3 eggs left :feelsaww:

the ones that are above average are already in a relationship
Imagine trying to find a girlfriend at work jfl.
my employment is a sausage fest
not worth work having foids.
Also everyone's gf/wife will find a extra bf at work (work husband)
i see married and attached holes flirt indiscriminately at work and foids just encourage each other to cheat and have multiple dating partners if single.
one gay said he was really into casual sex and my married foid boss was like "yeah... get it" in an office setting. Other single goblina latina flirts with all the white guys. And to a bi/trans-chaser guy she encouraged and cheered him sleeping around after his long term trans-gf broke up with him.
other island asian foid during lunch in table nearby always dressed like the artsy pixie slut with slightly see through dresses goes on long and loud explanations of her dates. Fucking guys is just a date activity to them. No bonding.
its actually really frustrating working with foids.
even the C level were fucking each other for office political reasons. CEO guy + CFO hole was a well known one. The director and the flirty jr associate black/pinay mutt hole was another. Gays just rampantly having sexual drama love triangles
all the Asian and Latina chasing the same white guys in the office
Only reason i didn't rope was because my job was easy. They kept hiring blacks that couldn't do the job leaving me to do just a bit more than the weakest on my team
After streamlining the employ ment chart the stock has been up. No foids or sex triangle drama.
Mogs me, there are no women where I work :fuk:
The only decent ones were the Ukrainian women looking to find a husband since they were all on work visas. Thats cucked tho. Bc they likely already have a husband back in Ukrain that will live with you once you get married and claim he is her brother. The usual scam of ukranian brides

Last edited:
My parents used to harass me about getting a girlfriend, they basically think I'm a MGTOW.
When I was a MGTOW; my parents hated when I'd say anything negative about women.:soy:

When I was a MGTOW; my parents hated when I'd say anything negative about women.:soy:
Reddit MGTOW's should come here, but I don't talk about this shit to my parents for a reason. Nothing to gain from it. Plus they really don't care about me in general.

Never take into account what a foid says about foids. Or, better yet, never take into account what a foid says, period. Mothers always have the absolute worst advice to give to their sons.

Lol
Never mind the sexual harassment charge you'd get for even saying hello the wrong way these days. Your mom is out of touch. :bluepill:

Reddit MGTOW's should come here, but I don't talk about this shit to my parents for a reason. Nothing to gain from it. Plus they really don't care about me in general.
I was redpill because I wanted to believe there was something I could do to fix my life for the better, but as usual; nothing in my plan worked out and now here I am. I used to imagine if I had turned out like this, and I just tried to push it out of my head because I figured I would likely either rope or feel an urge to do so everyday.
Why does it seem like almost every negative future prediction I have comes true?:worryfeels:

I was redpill because I wanted to believe there was something I could do to fix my life for the better, but as usual; nothing in my plan worked out and now here I am. I used to imagine if I had turned out like this, and I just tried to push it out of my head because I figured I would likely either rope or feel an urge to do so everyday.
Why does it seem like almost every negative future prediction I have comes true?:worryfeels:
I had a similar outlook on life I guess, but I was always sad when people wouldn't call me/text me back after trying to be their friend. :feelsbadman:

Redpill is fucking bullshit, I joined sports, clubs, social circles, and I approached women after getting to know them. I haven't even kissed a girl at 18. My only motivation in life is to access higher level copes through moneymaxx. It's the only reason I'm sending letters out to universities, I just want to live the good life. My chances of ascending are... slim to none.

Ah yes, that sweet sweet bluepill bullshit.

Every foid had a bOYfRieNd at my old job. And the one that I thought was flirting with me turned out to be a no shit legit lesbian married to another chick (jfl).

Current job is a sausagefest with 6:1 male female ratio.

Thanks mom for the bedtime fairytale story, now back to the real world.

I had a similar outlook on life I guess, but I was always sad when people wouldn't call me/text me back after trying to be their friend. :feelsbadman:

Redpill is fucking bullshit, I joined sports, clubs, social circles, and I approached women after getting to know them. I haven't even kissed a girl at 18. My only motivation in life is to access higher level copes through moneymaxx. It's the only reason I'm sending letters out to universities, I just want to live the good life. My chances of ascending are... slim to none.
I just wanna have a happy life...

Even more preposterously, my mom suggested attending the state fair to meet/find a girl. Absolutely tera-bluepilled.

Back when I was in therapy for "depression" (more like feeling suicidal due to shitty life and autistic isolation) my retard psychiatrist was shocked when I told him that I had totally given up the pursuit of women. He told me most people found their partners at work and that I'd have to become a foid's friend and maybe something would happen :feelsseriously:

Shrinks = socially retarded bluepilled propaganda monkeys

Last edited:
Back when I was in therapy for "depression" (more like feeling suicidal due to shitty life and autistic isolation) my retard psychiatrist was shocked when I told him that I had totally given up the pursuit of women. He told me most people found their partners at work and that I'd have to become a foid's friend and maybe something would happen :feelsseriously:

Shrinks = socially retarded bluepilled propaganda monkeys
Imagine going to a the_rapist in 2021
not worth work having foids.
Also everyone's gf/wife will find a extra bf at work (work husband)
i see married and attached holes flirt indiscriminately at work and foids just encourage each other to cheat and have multiple dating partners if single.
one gay said he was really into casual sex and my married foid boss was like "yeah... get it" in an office setting. Other single goblina latina flirts with all the white guys. And to a bi/trans-chaser guy she encouraged and cheered him sleeping around after his long term trans-gf broke up with him.
other island asian foid during lunch in table nearby always dressed like the artsy pixie slut with slightly see through dresses goes on long and loud explanations of her dates. Fucking guys is just a date activity to them. No bonding.
its actually really frustrating working with foids.
even the C level were fucking each other for office political reasons. CEO guy + CFO hole was a well known one. The director and the flirty jr associate black/pinay mutt hole was another. Gays just rampantly having sexual drama love triangles
all the Asian and Latina chasing the same white guys in the office
Only reason i didn't rope was because my job was easy. They kept hiring blacks that couldn't do the job leaving me to do just a bit more than the weakest on my team
After streamlining the employ ment chart the stock has been up. No foids or sex triangle drama.
What kind of hellhole do you work at?

Lol
You can force the fatso by tricking her to chase a Twinkie on a treadmill.
Family guy chris