Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mother: you dont have gf because you are showing middle finger to random women on the streets while driving

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Yeah sure. That’s must be the reason. Not foid’s impossible standarts

truly never began for middlefingercels

d09.jpg

She doesn't have a reason you didn't have one before doing that.

lmao based if true

lmfao fucking based dude :feelsgah: fuck em. In my small town chances are I'd throw up a middle finger to the same broad multiple times :feelskek:

I'm a reckless driver who constantly breaks the speed limit. Yesterday, I threw a cigarette bud out of my window on a refugee family. @DepravedAndDeprived

I'm a reckless driver who constantly breaks the speed limit. Yesterday, I threw a cigarette bud out of my window on a refugee family. @DepravedAndDeprived
Gigabased. I like smoking in car too

Incel trait: you have a low-IQ subhuman cunt of a mother who shouldn't have been allowed to reproduce.

:feelsLSD:

speedloader: middlefinger every foid
incelscore +9999999999
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

mother deserves middle finger