Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mother, why did you born me?

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★
Do you ask your mums that question? I sometimes do.

She was hoping she’d have another foid.

If arrange marriage wasn’t a thing, I wouldn’t be alive

ForlornOne

I told my mom that I don't owe anyone anything because I didn't ask to be born.

If arrange marriage wasn’t a thing, I wouldn’t be alive
How does it feel when u cant chose your wife and probably u dont love her but u have to be with her for the rest of your life?

How does it feel when u cant chose your wife and probably u dont love her but u have to be with her for the rest of your life?
Prob won’t feel too good. Maybe that’s why my father is always angry. Never really got love from a foid

No, but I constantly blame her for extremely cautious unadventurous and home-sitting lifestyle, which she always tried to force on me, and this upbringing makes SEAmaxing even more problematic

I told my mom genetic trash like her should be sterilized so no one has to suffer from shifty genes.

Prob won’t feel too good. Maybe that’s why my father is always angry. Never really got love from a foid
Like we all, but i hope your wife at least won't be fat, friend.

i'm angry because she didn't ask for my consent.

No, but I have that question every single day.

I don't really like to sulk around family members so no

I was an accident.

My mom openly admitted she didn't want or plan on having me.

I've given hints that maybe I'm a genetic failure because she might have, I dunno, been fat or done something during the pregnancy, but she isn't getting it. I'd like to be more direct but I don't want her to blame herself for her whole life.