Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Mother whose 15-year-old daughter was killed in Manchester Arena bombing slams 'vile human' Eminem for his 'disgusting' rap lyrics about the attack

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Mother whose 15-year-old daughter was killed in Manchester Arena bombing slams 'vile human' Eminem for his 'disgusting' rap lyrics about the attack
  • Charlotte Hodgson's daughter Olivia Campbell-Hardy was killed in terror attack
  • She branded Eminem a 'vile human' for rapping about the atrocity in new song
  • He references the Ariana Grande concert and suicide bombing that killed 22

I wish the same fate to every whore that attends an Ariana Grande concert tbh.

People were pissed off when Eminem referenced Columbine too. It was censored when played on radio but there’s still an uncensored version on YouTube at least.

Eminem is a cuck too. Wishes he was a Tyrone instead of a skinny white manlet.

yeah, lost respect for this fag when he started hating on Trump for no reason.

Last edited:
Why do foids always get triggered over the most trivial things? It's just some lyrics in a song calm down lol.

He used to be cool. My parents used to get pissed off that I listened to Eminem which made me like him more..lol.

both the mother and daughter are whores. I'm glad the cunt is dead

Deserved it. Glad that slut is dealt with.

Her mom is next.
Go Eminem!!

If only ariana granda had been blow up aswell

Just don't listen to it if you don't like it theory

Yes, blame the white man with an inconsequential rap song... over the sandnigger invaders and jewish globalists directly responsible for your whore daughters death.

I'm sure Eminem and his lyrics weren't anymore vile and digusting than that landwhale and her daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back