Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over mother trying to kill me

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
she put a bag of chocolates on the counter prob from her workplace and I was going to eat one. smelled it before hand and it smelled of peanut butter when I'm allergic. a preemptive strike may be necessary

It's over for peanutallergycels

She didn’t give them to you, sounds like she left her chocolate and you went to steal some and found out it was peanut butter.

Might as well just eat the whole bag,maybe you will go into shock and die without any suffering.

She didn’t give them to you, sounds like she left her chocolate and you went to steal some and found out it was peanut butter.

Might as well just eat the whole bag,maybe you will go into shock and die without any suffering.
I think suffocating is pretty painful tbhtbhngldesu
It's over for peanutallergycels
take the peanutpill
Tf, confront her about it.
Must be a mistake, unless..
it is 1 in the morning, and I am in the nest of jews. one of them has taken the form of my mother. you can barely see her horns. she have tried to poison me already. these rats are very clever

Last edited:
The plan was never for you to come back from kenya..

Your mom owes you blow job.

Should've eaten it tbh

Rip Harambee never forget, always in our hearth

I always walk around with a handful of peanut butter in case someone with peanut allergies attacks me.