Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mother plays the pity card on me

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
About a week ago I punched my mom twice in a row because she was constantly on my nerve and ended up hitting me making me immediately react with the punches back

That story started out with a small argument of which I tried to walk away from. She wasn't listening to what I had to say so I went upstairs to my room to calm down. She thought it would be a good idea to follow her son (who has previously had anger outbursts) and provoke me more. I started to get annoyed by this and pushed her out of my room and closed the door, later she is just yelling at me from her room rambling about how she thinks she's right and I'm wrong. Yet again getting annoyed I got up to close her door so I wouldn't have to listen to her bullshit. As I close her door she gets up to try and stop me so I held the door shut untill she managed to pull so hard the handle I was holding came off. She then threw herself at me and hit my back which caused me to turn and give her two punches to the ribs. This was a reaction to her hitting me as when I was growing up throughout school kids were assholes and I had to fend for myself.

(Before you give me a warning for talking about illegal things *this case being assault* the police have already been involved and I have not been charged. *probably because my mom didn't want to press charges*)

The next day we spoke and figured out how to avoid the outbursts. We decided to live as normal and I give her some money each month as rent. We also decided that next time something happens she is to leave me alone when I get annoyed and walk off as long as I later message her that I need time to cool down

Fast forward to now and she is constantly complaining about her rib. I have been hit harder then that in the past and the pain was fine the same day. She is now playing the pity card on me and is yet again trying to say how I was in the wrong. She claimed "I should of left the house instead of just going upstairs" dispite the events took place around 2am and I have nowhere to go. I told her I would have nowhere to go and she claimed "well you could of went for a walk around the block". I then told her that she would say that I can stay out of the house and find a new place to live like she has done in the past. She ignored me saying this and continued to say I was in the wrong. She then started bringing up "oh what would happen if you start living with a girlfriend and the same situation happens?". If miracles ever came true and that circumstance came to be then I dont think I would be living with that person if I disagree with her that much. She then goes to say "people change when you start living with them". Well I think if I do manage to get with a girl she would respect my personal space otherwise she would infuriate me before I even befriend her.

In the end I went to bed early so I wouldn't have to deal with her shit. I just started eating when she brought this up to so I only managed to have a few bites of my sandwich before she pissed me off. Now I'm in bed hungry and pissed off

You punched your mom? You're a cunt.

That is one of their favourite cards to play

She would've never hit you if you were a Chad. Shows how much contempt holes have for subhumans like us.

I can't believe you punched your mother, if i did that i would've been crucified.

I can't believe you punched your mother, if i did that i would've been crucified.
yeah, is kind of a quick way to cause problems in your living situation so i wouldnt

yeah, is kind of a quick way to cause problems in your living situation so i wouldnt

Not like i have any reason to punch my mother,i would never lay a hand on her unless she did something that would put my life in danger.

My mum just ignored me growing up and let things for me to deal with myself. Some just don't care

My mum just ignored me growing up and let things for me to deal with myself. Some just don't care
yeah. me and my mom aren't on great terms but it's fine and doesn't impact either of our lives because we just don't interact with each other. it literally prevents 100% of any potential problems from happening. once I'm legally an adult and can move out we'll probably never speak to each other again

Tl;dr But I read some medical stuff and older people + women are much more fragile. Go easy on her bro.

foids always complaining about being hurt not knowing real pain, might as well go get a GOER watch

just punch your mom theory

include me in the screenshot CIA, FBI, m15, mossad, NHK, IT etc

Is this a copypasta?

you need to repent

Yeah... Wtf.

You should move away...

Or...

spank her bare bottom!
I'm moving out in August, moving closer to my college. Hopefully my roommates respect personal space

I'm moving out in August, moving closer to my college. Hopefully my roommates respect personal space
That's good! Roommates can be good or horrible. Good luck.