Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mother keeps lying to me about female attention and it's drivingme insane

Ultimate_phalanx

Ultimate_phalanx

Greycel
Everytime I go out to the store with my mother she lies to my fucking face and tells me that foids my age are staring at me and showing interest in me but whenever I discretely look at those same whores they're either not even paying attention to me or they see me look at them, whisper something to each other and laugh and walk away. Being fed false hope like this by my own fucking mother is driving me insane, it feels like she's doing this just because she knows it pisses me off when I face reality and realize whores don't want me, do any other users go through this shit with family members?

fuck that bitch (your mom) in the ass and live stream it, GrAYcel

Everytime I go out to the store with my mother she lies to my fucking face and tells me that foids my age are staring at me and showing interest in me but whenever I discretely look at those same whores they're either not even paying attention to me or they see me look at them, whisper something to each other and laugh and walk away. Being fed false hope like this by my own fucking mother is driving me insane, it feels like she's doing this just because she knows it pisses me off when I face reality and realize whores don't want me, do any other users go through this shit with family members?
You should hold her down and fuck her

Lol.

Shit they don't make eye contact

Maybe they are whispering good things about you brocel
Don't you try and sell me on this bullshit false hope as well. Time and time again I gain hope just to have whores fucking rip it apart in front of me. I'm not going through this shit anymore.

How old are you? I'm 26.

My mother would never do that. She sometimes tell me I "look good" (a total lie) but then also says "compared to other German men, most of which are ugly." Or "I'd be happy even if you got a very ugly gf." She contradicts herself extremely, because she has an extremely bad memory and doesn't remember stuff she said/did or didn't do.