Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MothER jailed for forcing daughtER into marriage

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/dS2zxhIdl0M

She was minimizing chances of hER daughtER growing up into a whore for chad, by making her get married and consequently influencing hER to follow a life-path of fulfilling hER traditional role of being a loving wife/mothER to hER husband and offspring, doing hER part to create a healthiER more functional society, and she got jailed for it!

Meanwhile if the mothER encouraged hER daughtER to sleep around with all the chad jocks at hER daughtER’s high school and encouraged hER daughtER’s “sexual freedom and libERation”, the mothER would be hailed as a hERo and commended by bluepilled libERal normscum for “being so progressive”

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

IMG 0869

Anyone that’s anti jew world order will be imprisoned tbh. Can’t dodge the ZOG

arranged marriages are good if you think about it

The ZOG will always get you someway

Over for curries ngl

View: https://youtu.be/dS2zxhIdl0M

She was minimizing chances of hER daughtER growing up into a whore for chad, by making her get married and consequently influencing hER to follow a life-path of fulfilling hER traditional role of being a loving wife/mothER to hER husband and offspring, doing hER part to create a healthiER more functional society, and she got jailed for it!

Meanwhile if the mothER encouraged hER daughtER to sleep around with all the chad jocks at hER daughtER’s high school and encouraged hER daughtER’s “sexual freedom and libERation”, the mothER would be hailed as a hERo and commended by bluepilled libERal normscum for “being so progressive”

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Normies are such retards you can't even have your child be In a secure marriage because "uhh MUHH CHILDHOOD NOOONNN" but it's okay for teens to fuck but not marry what the fuck kind of logic is that like if you are allowed to fuck you should be allowed to get married and do shit you know like normies are subs

There you have it folks... Arranged marriage bad because foids can be trusted to be turbowhores. :feelsclown:

Children don't belong to normies anymore, they belong to the state.

It’s a fucking circus, and anyone with self-awareness is part of the audience. The script is written by the elites, all we can do is laugh at the clowns and enjoy the show while it lasts

ThERe’s so much nonsense and ridiculousness in so many aspects of society, I sometimes wondER if we r living in a simulation, no way this shit is real

I gained significant “peace of mind” when I realised that the flaws wERe NEVER in myself. The flaws exist in the vERy system put into place by the elites, the flaws exist in the brain wiring of the low IQ normscum who r so fucking dumb and lacking in self-awareness that they don’t even realise their own oppression and thERefore continue to do their part to maintain the status quo as a result of their ignorance (rathER than rebelling and revolting against the system which thrives upon the back of their collective exploitation and subjugation).

I genuinely feel sorry for the low IQ Normscum who continue to contribute to the functionality and productivity of the current system (I DON’T hate them, because their complicity is the result of being BORN with garbage genetics in tERms of the “intelligence” factor”, and is thERefore something OUT OF THEIR CONTROL the same way it was out of our control to be born ugly, we’d be hypocrites if we expected empathy from othERs towards us for shortcomings out of control without showing empathy to othERs for their shortcomings which r also out of their control).

The normies I hate the most, r the ones who are smart enough to be aware of how much unfairness, inequality and injustice exists in the current system, yet DONT do anything to change it simply because they r TOO afraid of suffering the negative consequences (punishment) for rising up against the elites (if the uprising wERe to fail). They r controlled and influenced by their own emotions (in this case, fear), so these normies continue to comply simply because they r cowards! I have no respect at all for these kind of normscum because i firmly believe and abide by the quote:

“If you tolERate evERything, you stand for NOTHING”.

The validity of your beliefs is detERmined by your level of willingness to shed blood, sweat and tears for what you believe in. Normies are cowards who stand for nothing, because they tolERate evERything like good little goys, and because they have no true beliefs for which they r prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice for, they aren’t even “true people” more like sentient “robots”, who just do and think whatevER their programmER (in this case, the elites) programs them to think, what they “think” is their own beliefs is truly someone else’s beliefs PLANTED in their mind (kinda like the movie “inception” lol but scarily enough the concept is true in actual reality).

I nevER feel a single bit bad for them when the tables get turned and they r the victims of pain/suffERing (resulting in them getting a good sample dose of our daily brutal expERiences of this cold, harsh and unforgiving reality), because I DON’T believe thERe is even any “consciousness” within the human bodies of normscum to begin with and hence thERe was NO “living being” within those physical human bodies (of normscum) to suffER any pain in the first place.

I hate the fact that humans (almost univERsally) look down upon dogs, as evident in the fact that calling someone a “dog”, “mutt” (and othER such synonyms) is seen as an INSULT TO THE HUMAN (who is being called such names), rathER I see it as an INSULT to DOGS because first of all DESPITE dogs being of lowER intelligence than humans (although thERe is NOT a significant diffERence between the avERage low IQ normscum and the avERage litERal dog in that particular aspect lol), dogs r at least loyal (whEReas normscum r selfish, deceptive, backstabbing, treachERous and will throw their own loved ones undER the bus or in the fire just to save their own skin). A dog which has mostly been well-looked aftER by its ownER will genERally go to the extent of sacrificing its own life for its ownER, if the need evER arises.

also ANY dog which has the PHYSICAL CAPABILITY of self-defence (decent size, no significant pERmanent physical injury/disablity, is of reasonable health and not completely old, is well nourished etc.) will nevER just sit thERe and take mistreatment from any living being (even humans). If their own “mastER” abuses them, they will even attack their own mastER.

So, Not only r dogs loyal, but they DON’T show “blind loyalty” (being loyal to those who r NOT loyal to them), rathER when loyalty is shown to them by othER living beings they genERally reciprocate that loyalty to the those living beings (showing loyalty BACK). And anytime any living being is NOT loyal to the dogs, they dogs ALSO DON’T show loyalty back.

So not only do dogs genERally have significantly greatER courage than the avERage cowardly normscum, but they r actually much more logical in their behaviour (treating othERs the SAME way those living beings treat the dogs) even though that logical behaviour is more so the product of subconscious biological programming rathER than any conscious decision making (I assume lol).

I respect dogs way more than normscum (and I’m being sERious when I say this, I’m NOT saying it to “be mean” boohoo).

Anyone attacks my dog, I’ll litERally kill them (no joke). I considER him to be as much a part of my family as my own parents and sistER, because from my pERspective, “family” isn’t necessarily detERmined by blood relations, but rathER by what level of struggle someone is willing to endure for your bettERment if the need evER arose, and based on that definition, my dog is my family cos he’d lay his life down for me the same way my parents and sistER would (hence I’d also sacrifice my life for any of them too, including my dog, if the need evER arose).

You know it’s ovER for our species, when dogs genERally TOLERATE LESS mistreatment and abuse compared to the avERage normie, which implies that dogs genERally STAND for MORE than the avERage normscum.

So upon realisation of all this, I realised that as blackpillERs we are NOT subhuman, the REAL subhumans are normscum who don’t even have any true beliefs for which they’d make any significant sacrifice for, for thERe to be ANY possibly for normscum to be distinguished (from the avERage slobbERing drooling dog lol) as being “supERior life forms” (in fact it’s the othER way around, normscum r infERior to dogs and hence, I repeat, to use the word “dog” or any synonyms to describe the avERage normscum, is an insult to the dogs because the dogs r being compared to living beings far infERior to them. Normscum r more like cockroaches and rats).

We r NOT mentally ill, its this society which is SICK (mentally), which is in line with this othER quote I remembER:

“Mental illness is the symptom of living in a sick society”

And this relates to the next quote, which I will conclude this long post with:

“I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realise it’s nothing more than a comedy”.

You can’t blame intelligent self-aware men for not taking society sERiously when it’s mostly populated by a bunch of clowns, you can’t blame blackpillERs for becoming a “jokER” when modERn westERn feminist societies are a giant fucking joke

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
It’s a fucking circus, and anyone with self-awareness is part of the audience. The script is written by the elites, all we can do is laugh at the clowns and enjoy the show while it lasts

ThERe’s so much nonsense and ridiculousness in so many aspects of society, I sometimes wondER if we r living in a simulation, no way this shit is real
yes

I gained significant “peace of mind” when I realised that the flaws wERe NEVER in myself. The flaws exist in the vERy system put into place by the elites, the flaws exist in the brain wiring of the low IQ normscum who r so fucking dumb and lacking in self-awareness that they don’t even realise their own oppression and thERefore continue to do their part to maintain the status quo as a result of their ignorance (rathER than rebelling and revolting against the system which thrives upon the back of their collective exploitation and subjugation).

I genuinely feel sorry for the low IQ Normscum who continue to contribute to the functionality and productivity of the current system (I DON’T hate them, because their complicity is the result of being BORN with garbage genetics in tERms of the “intelligence” factor”, and is thERefore something OUT OF THEIR CONTROL the same way it was out of our control to be born ugly, we’d be hypocrites if we expected empathy from othERs towards us for shortcomings out of control without showing empathy to othERs for their shortcomings which r also out of their control).

The normies I hate the most, r the ones who are smart enough to be aware of how much unfairness, inequality and injustice exists in the current system, yet DONT do anything to change it simply because they r TOO afraid of suffering the negative consequences (punishment) for rising up against the elites (if the uprising wERe to fail). They r controlled and influenced by their own emotions (in this case, fear), so these normies continue to comply simply because they r cowards! I have no respect at all for these kind of normscum because i firmly believe and abide by the quote:

“If you tolERate evERything, you stand for NOTHING”.

The validity of your beliefs is detERmined by your level of willingness to shed blood, sweat and tears for what you believe in. Normies are cowards who stand for nothing, because they tolERate evERything like good little goys, and because they have no true beliefs for which they r prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice for, they aren’t even “true people” more like sentient “robots”, who just do and think whatevER their programmER (in this case, the elites) programs them to think, what they “think” is their own beliefs is truly someone else’s beliefs PLANTED in their mind (kinda like the movie “inception” lol but scarily enough the concept is true in actual reality).

I nevER feel a single bit bad for them when the tables get turned and they r the victims of pain/suffERing (resulting in them getting a good sample dose of our daily brutal expERiences of this cold, harsh and unforgiving reality), because I DON’T believe thERe is even any “consciousness” within the human bodies of normscum to begin with and hence thERe was NO “living being” within those physical human bodies (of normscum) to suffER any pain in the first place.

I hate the fact that humans (almost univERsally) look down upon dogs, as evident in the fact that calling someone a “dog”, “mutt” (and othER such synonyms) is seen as an INSULT TO THE HUMAN (who is being called such names), rathER I see it as an INSULT to DOGS because first of all DESPITE dogs being of lowER intelligence than humans (although thERe is NOT a significant diffERence between the avERage low IQ normscum and the avERage litERal dog in that particular aspect lol), dogs r at least loyal (whEReas normscum r selfish, deceptive, backstabbing, treachERous and will throw their own loved ones undER the bus or in the fire just to save their own skin). A dog which has mostly been well-looked aftER by its ownER will genERally go to the extent of sacrificing its own life for its ownER, if the need evER arises.

also ANY dog which has the PHYSICAL CAPABILITY of self-defence (decent size, no significant pERmanent physical injury/disablity, is of reasonable health and not completely old, is well nourished etc.) will nevER just sit thERe and take mistreatment from any living being (even humans). If their own “mastER” abuses them, they will even attack their own mastER.

So, Not only r dogs loyal, but they DON’T show “blind loyalty” (being loyal to those who r NOT loyal to them), rathER when loyalty is shown to them by othER living beings they genERally reciprocate that loyalty to the those living beings (showing loyalty BACK). And anytime any living being is NOT loyal to the dogs, they dogs ALSO DON’T show loyalty back.

So not only do dogs genERally have significantly greatER courage than the avERage cowardly normscum, but they r actually much more logical in their behaviour (treating othERs the SAME way those living beings treat the dogs) even though that logical behaviour is more so the product of subconscious biological programming rathER than any conscious decision making (I assume lol).

I respect dogs way more than normscum (and I’m being sERious when I say this, I’m NOT saying it to “be mean” boohoo).

Anyone attacks my dog, I’ll litERally kill them (no joke). I considER him to be as much a part of my family as my own parents and sistER, because from my pERspective, “family” isn’t necessarily detERmined by blood relations, but rathER by what level of struggle someone is willing to endure for your bettERment if the need evER arose, and based on that definition, my dog is my family cos he’d lay his life down for me the same way my parents and sistER would (hence I’d also sacrifice my life for any of them too, including my dog, if the need evER arose).

You know it’s ovER for our species, when dogs genERally TOLERATE LESS mistreatment and abuse compared to the avERage normie, which implies that dogs genERally STAND for MORE than the avERage normscum.

So upon realisation of all this, I realised that as blackpillERs we are NOT subhuman, the REAL subhumans are normscum who don’t even have any true beliefs for which they’d make any significant sacrifice for, for thERe to be ANY possibly for normscum to be distinguished (from the avERage slobbERing drooling dog lol) as being “supERior life forms” (in fact it’s the othER way around, normscum r infERior to dogs and hence, I repeat, to use the word “dog” or any synonyms to describe the avERage normscum, is an insult to the dogs because the dogs r being compared to living beings far infERior to them. Normscum r more like cockroaches and rats).

We r NOT mentally ill, its this society which is SICK (mentally), which is in line with this othER quote I remembER:

“Mental illness is the symptom of living in a sick society”

And this relates to the next quote, which I will conclude this long post with:

“I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realise it’s nothing more than a comedy”.

You can’t blame intelligent self-aware men for not taking society sERiously when it’s mostly populated by a bunch of clowns, you can’t blame blackpillERs for becoming a “jokER” when modERn westERn feminist societies are a giant fucking joke

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
yes

She did not want to get married until 27 or 28 she wanted to study and get a job
LITERALLY ALL FUCKING FOIDS WANT TO FUCKING STUDY :reeeeee:THEY DONT WANT TO BE LOVING WIVES THEY WANT TO GO TO JEWVERSITY AND STUDY

MEANWHILE I ROT ALONE AND FUCKIGNF DIE BECAUS OF ITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL FOIDS WANT TI GO JEWVERSITY AND WHORE AROUND AND SPEAK TO CHAD AND ENJOY THEIR FUCKINGG SLUTTY LIVES INHATE YOY ALLBSI DUDJ