Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mother is threatening to kick me out

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
i hate everybody and everything except for my cats

kick her out
Power legendary reverse card econowise reverse card

I'm sorry about that, brocel. Where are your options to live if you get kicked out?

What triggered this reaction.

Better than nothing honestly.
Still why the fuck would she do that.
i forgot to wash the dishes. not that it matters. i could do everything as perfect as physically possible and still the disgusting animal white female would pull something out of her ass to unleash her hell on me

there is no catharsis

i forgot to wash the dishes. not that it matters. i could do everything as perfect as physically possible and still the disgusting animal white female would pull something out of her ass to unleash her hell on me
Brutal, I’m sorry brocel

I see. Well she probably doesn't mean it, she'd be fucking retarded to kick out her son over some dishes.

I see. Well she probably doesn't mean it, she'd be fucking retarded to kick out her son over some dishes.
she has already kicked me out when i was 17 and i ended up in prison for 4 fucking years
there is no sympathy for the sub8 male

she has already kicked me out when i was 17 and i ended up in prison for 4 fucking years
there is no sympathy for the sub8 male
Brutal WTF.
Can't you just refuse? She wouldn't call the cops would she?

do u have a present father?

Claim squatters rights and have her removed by the police

Shit, I'm sorry to hear this man

I can relate; my mom is a mentally ill bitch who was selfish in using IVF to have me.

She always overreacts, which I sadly had to pick up though I am changing that(with some success)

I've always said this on here, but it should literally be illegal for parents to kick their kids out unless you literally have your own place you can live at and/or afford to get one.

Idk what your dynamic with them is like, so I'm afraid I might not be able to have the best advice here: However, I would advise you to look at similar situations in the past, how they were handled, what the outcome was, and how perhaps you can approach things differently this time.
ill have to live in my car
Better than nothing at least, but is that legal where you live? In some parts of the US, I think it's illegal.
Wtf? That's such a trivial thing

I already can tell she's probably Gen-X like my shitbrained mom is.
Parents literally cause their own children downfalls/issues

They already birthed us into this forsaken, miserable world, and yet they sill make this worse: Their actions literally caused you to end up in fucking prison, which is a hellhole in general but for sub-5 autists would be more cruel than actual hell itself.

Brutal, I'm sorry man

I can't wait till boomers & gen-x are dead; I consider my parents to be boomerlites

Fuck that scum generation- they left us with this mess.

wtf that is messed up. i really hope you dont move out and keep posting here! you are a cool brocel

If somebody cost me 4 years of my life I would be parading their head around times square

How much money do you have saved so far?

Why, did you get into an argument or smthn