Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mother is getting me a pet Norwegian

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I have walk it though and feed it. But at least it will be a good cope. Anyone else have pets? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

the dog will for sure cuck you

Cool. I have a dog

A norwegian human?

Brutal dogpill

Good for you bro

A pet Norwegian?

Make sure to teach it tricks like gib blowie, have fun with your new pet Norwegian.
You seem to be under the assumption that it will be female, this might not necessarily be the case

What's the point of having a pet Stacy if you can't have cummies with it
I am not having sex with my pet dude :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: thats beastiality and only toilets do that:lul::lul::lul:

You seem to be under the assumption that it will be female, this might not necessarily be the case
I still want to have pet Norwegian even if male because they White and smort. Maybe, I can learn how to milk a cow and make cheese.

Thats like saying people are vocal for not fucking their dogs :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

plus dude I don't know if mother is getting me a male or female Norwegian :kys::kys::kys:

you better bang the norwegian foid

Okay but make sure you get it potty trained or else it well post shitty BuzzFeed articles 24/7 pewpew.

Of course, I extra disciplinary with foids. Bad foids get no internet access.

Invite me over sometime. I'd like to get aquantied with this Norwegian

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

its a human lol, good for taking on walks and teaching tricks so it can roar and sniff :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
i mean let me know if its a toilet or an incel

Blow bong hits in it's cage.