Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mother finally admits what she thinks of me

Rostov

Rostov

Greycel
She finally admitted what she thinks of me as a loser and disappointment, I feel amazing know what she finally said with no one else in the room (she quickly tried to apologize but I just left)

Just act like you are planning your suicide any day now and you don’t want them to find out about it. Secretly make your escape plan of money maxxing.

She finally admitted what she thinks of me as a loser and disappointment, I feel amazing know what she finally said with no one else in the room (she quickly tried to apologize but I just left)
It's hard.

Just act like you are planning your suicide any day now and you don’t want them to find out about it. Secretly make your escape plan of money maxxing.
Hope to do that and move far away from that bitch but if all else fails I’m Ronnie mcnutting

The true nature of foids has been revealed to you, rejoice!

At least she is honest and doesn't give you bluepill hope

how exactly did she say it in the conversation

how exactly did she say it in the conversation
she started attacking me over something stupid I told her to shut up and left the room and she said I was a useless disappointment before trying to take it back