Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mother cancer

• Thread starter Deleted member 41587
  • Start date
Deleted member 41587

Deleted member 41587

Male Feminist
-
So my mom, pretty much the only person that ever cared about me most likely got lung cancer :feelscry:

Fuck you universe and just end me!!!

Thx, think this will lead to my first serious sui attempt. An autistic loser all alone in this clown world …
To be honest, I understand that, I probably wouldn't find a reason to keep going in your situation either.

Just sorry for you. Still wish you and your mother the best.

So my mom, pretty much the only person that ever cared about me most likely got lung cancer :feelscry:

Fuck you universe and just end me!!!
Sad.

I worry about such things. I'm an ex-smoker. May I ask, was she?

To be honest, I understand that, I probably wouldn't find a reason to keep going in your situation either.

Just sorry for you. Still wish you and your mother the best.
Thx
Sad.

I worry about such things. I'm an ex-smoker. May I ask, was she?
She is still smoking and by now I don‘t think it matters much anymore.
I'm very sorry sir. I have a friend with cancer. Just try to be there for them
Thx, but I‘m autistic I can‘t handle most emotional situations let alone one where I‘m this troubled.

86976736 501F 48E9 A727 FA15BE3A81EF

Sorry man. Does she smoke?

More and more people gets cancer, I hope the treatment for it improves at least. Sorry for you brocel, I know the feeling if the only person who cares about u gets taken away (or is gonna be)

More and more people gets cancer, I hope the treatment for it improves at least. Sorry for you brocel, I know the feeling if the only person who cares about u gets taken away (or is gonna be)
Thx, she won‘t drop dead tomorrow but she won‘t witness me becoming full wizard either.
Honestly, fuck this world. Why can‘t I die instead of her as I‘d actually want it.

very sorry for you brocel :fuk:

very sorry for you brocel :fuk:
Thx :feelsaww:

I‘ve researched that the average survival rate in her case is about 3 years, what would give me enough time to move out and become independent before it‘s too late.

I‘m not prepared at all atm :shock:

I‘ve researched that the average survival rate in her case is about 3 years, what would give me enough time to move out and become independent before it‘s too late.

I‘m not prepared at all atm :shock:
I wish u the best

Thx, she won‘t drop dead tomorrow but she won‘t witness me becoming full wizard either.
Honestly, fuck this world. Why can‘t I die instead of her as I‘d actually want it.
Yeah she won't from one day to another. Take your time with her and do things that make you and her fun. Like walking in the park or drinking coffee together

i am sorry to hear that brocel.my grandmother died this year.this life is hell.

I am sorry brocel. I hope she gets better.

i am sorry to hear that brocel.my grandmother died this year.this life is hell.
My grandmother died last autumn due to lung cancer as well [UWSL]:feelscry: She was along with my mom the only person I had a meaningful rs with. Still it‘s worse now, since my mom is far younger and basically takes care of everything for me. So to natural sadness there comes a massive uncertainty :shock:[/UWSL]
I am sorry brocel. I hope she gets better.

She doesn‘t take it seriously enough, but my family wants to push her to take swift action. No idea if it‘ll even matter in the end. I used to think I already hit rock bottom before today, but it seems to only get worse :feelscry:

sorry brocel, hope she gets better

I have a friend with cancer.
This is like the title of a 2009 youtube video where the dude with the Justin Bieber hair is in his room with a skateboard in the background and is recording a video about his friends and cancer

My grandmother died last autumn due to lung cancer as well [UWSL]:feelscry: She was along with my mom the only person I had a meaningful rs with. Still it‘s worse now, since my mom is far younger and basically takes care of everything for me. So to natural sadness there comes a massive uncertainty :shock:[/UWSL]

She doesn‘t take it seriously enough, but my family wants to push her to take swift action. No idea if it‘ll even matter in the end. I used to think I already hit rock bottom before today, but it seems to only get worse :feelscry:

Depends on the stage.

Mine had a very rare and aggressive form that the doctors couldn't stop. It made me want to rope since she was the only other calm person in my house besides me. It was the thing that broke me mentally to the point of finally exploring the blackpill after some years of denial. Judging by some of the things she had said in my early adult life(the few years before she died), I have a feeling she knew it was over for me.

Mine had a very rare and aggressive form that the doctors couldn't stop. It made me want to rope since she was the only other calm person in my house besides me. It was the thing that broke me mentally to the point of finally exploring the blackpill after some years of denial. Judging by some of the things she had said in my early adult life(the few years before she died), I have a feeling she knew it was over for me.
Brutal Motherpill :dafuckfeels: