Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most women lack loyalty

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
That's why most race-mixers are women. Out of all white women and men, I see mostly white women with other races. Similarly, out of all ethnic women and men, I see mostly ethnic women with other races. The men tend to stick to their own due to a sense of loyalty. Another reason why you find many men in the army, because they are loyal to their motherland. The same cannot be said about women, obviously some have a sense of loyalty but it's honestly rare. Also, it's mostly women that cheat in a marriage. Because again, these whores know no loyalty.

Women are only loyal to chad's cock. And there is always a chaddier chad.

This is not even a joke. The association between women and disloyalty has been made since ancient times. There are songs, poetry and stories about it across all cultures

Women can afford to change their minds and do a 180 on any topic or idea and spin it so that it is a boring unattractive male that is at fault if they notice this contradiction and sudden change of mind.

Women can afford to change their minds and do a 180 on any topic or idea and spin it so that it is a boring unattractive male that is at fault if they notice this contradiction and sudden change of mind.
Yep, if ancient villages got raided, whores had to become wives of the new tribe or sex slaves. So they are evolved to never be loyal to anything, but rather jump from man to man, tribe to tribe. The men all got killed off or became slaves doing manual labour.

Yep, if ancient villages got raided, whores had to become wives of the new tribe or sex slaves. So they are evolved to never be loyal to anything, but rather jump from man to man, tribe to tribe. The men all got killed off or became slaves doing manual labour.

That's not what I was saying though. I believe the women being given the luxury to change their minds on whim and society being perfectly okay with it is largely socialized and enabled by popular culture, not biology. Women becoming so prone to changing their mind is then used as a part of a delusional narrative to frame women as more intuitive and open-minded than men.

Women are partly whimsical because they are allowed to be by society.

That's not what I was saying though. I believe the women being given the luxury to change their minds on whim and society being perfectly okay with it is largely socialized and enabled by popular culture, not biology. Women becoming so prone to changing their mind is then used as a part of a delusional narrative to frame women as more intuitive and open-minded than men.

Women are partly whimsical because they are allowed to be by society.
I was making the case it's biological too.

I was making the case it's biological too.

I don't necessarily think so because the practice of war brides is practiced in more gynocentric cultures like anglo american societies than places in east asian countries.

Women have historically avoided any accountability for their actions and justified the deaths of men by saying it is "just nature" and "biology" so I am hesitant to give the biological argument much credibility knowing where acceptance of it will lead.

Monkey branchers awalt

Women exist to please the alpha male and only the alpha male, expect no loyalty from them. They'll be willing to destroy years of relationship progress just to get railed by chad for 10 minutes. Women are a joke and everything society wants you to believe about them is a fucking lie.