Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Women=High E incels with recessed facial bones

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg
male-to-female-transgender-17-months-transition-progress-1-5a095a2c96166__700.jpg
hormone-replacement-therapy-male-to-female-is-okay-but-if-a-guy-did-steroids-and-gets-caught-it-amp-039-s-jail-time_o_4464525.jpg
852d168978e66c18fd4e8fb78fe825ff.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

The power of makeup.

Her male looks match

abqL72O_700b.jpg

You guys forgot the most important one :

maxresdefault.jpg

8e47a7f3a35cb5db5e5e7f2158567ce8.jpg

From Incel to a GODDESS. Name is Charlie Somik ((s)he looks exactly like my HS oneitis)

This is crazy...

Some women are meant to be born as Incels.

Some Incels are meant to be born as women.

How to get girls as an incel 101
>be incel
>transition to female
>go lesbian
>???
>PROFIT!!!

BakaHapa said:
How to get girls as an incel 101
>be incel
>transition to female
>go lesbian
>???
>PROFIT!!!

4'11 Japanese ricecel (hapa) with a ~2 inch cock and 0/10 looks.

aka

4'11 petite goddess
mixed race beauty
2 inches long clit
8/10 looks

It's easier to look famale than male. Being born with strong bones is unikely. Althoug, I know a few girls that jaw/chin/eye mog 90% of men and still look feminine.

Akarin said:
you look like a girl who I know and she's fucking retarded

it's like anti-halo effect

Yet this high E sub 5 bitch dream about having a brick slayer skull. He should suck slayer's cock cos that alone contains more testosterone than his whole body.

My nose fucked me. Would if I could

Fakeup must be banned.

So this is why there are no female incels

ArtoriasWolf said:
So this is why there are no female incels

while you posted it your female looks match earned 10000 tokens on chaturbate and sold her used socks for 200$ just today .

Twisted said:
I’ve considered roidmaxing and it’s theoritically possible considering there’s no history of balding in my family. For now I’ll be T maxing naturally.

I’ve accepted I’ll never be the masculine Chad jock type that is universally attractive. I’ll have to looksmax for prettyboy appeal. I wish I’d gotten on HGH when I was younger. On the plus side HGH should still do wonders for my frame at my age, the problem is convincing the doctor to prescribe me it.

Once you take amounts of artificial testosterone booster and HGH you won't be able to get a boner and your penis will start to shrink. Many pro bbuilders can't even have sex anymrore. but since you start roids your internal organs will also grow so you always have a pregnant like belly like Big Lenny does from Delray Misfits

maxresdefault.jpg

mental_out said:
Disagree, most FTM trans people come out way better than MTF since pumping people full of T is a hell of a lot easier than reducing bones. Most MTF trannies look like absolute shit while a lot of FTM ones come out looking like chads.

Even most incels will have bones too manly to look like good women.

I agree.

mental_out said:
Disagree, most FTM trans people come out way better than MTF since pumping people full of T is a hell of a lot easier than reducing bones. Most MTF trannies look like absolute shit while a lot of FTM ones come out looking like chads.

Even most incels will have bones too manly to look like good women.

They don't have to look ultra feminine to be attractive. Of course not someone like Bruce Jenner but someone like Kalindra Chan with relatively masc body structure still slay.

I'm sure most of them only look so feminine and attractive because tons of fake up. Take it off and most femoids look terrible... I can only imagine what these will look like.

Twisted said:
HGH is relatively safe in that retrospect but the roids are a dangerous game. I’m a manlet at 5”7 but will need 3 inches of growth from HGH to get to 5”10; the lowest acceptable height. As I am 18, my skull and clavs are still growing so it should make me look more masculine and broaden my skull. If I can go from 22 inches to 22.5 inches then the skull problem will be sorted. It’s also a natural testosterone booster so it’ll boost my test as well.

As for my dick size, i’m 6.8 inches which doesn’t seem that big but looks massive compared with my frame. I intend on using an extender to get to 8 inches. I really don’t want my dick to get fucked up as it’s one of my few good points from a masculinity perspective.

Ecept you won't grow by HGH and it has little to no effect on your height because it's almost exclusively on genetics. If you inherited genes which are postivie for short genes then it's fucked up and HGH won't have a lot effect. You need to take massive amounts which basically means you overabuse your system and risk cancer, long lasting bone pain, brain damage by unnatural bone growth. Every + has some - you have to sacrifice.

Homosapicuckus said:

Yeah I legit can't believe how many females I see with recessed mandibles and maxillary bones. Lots of downward growth. A lot like me tbh but I have a wide jaw and lots of downward growth from mouth breathing as a child

blackpill_incel said:
Yeah I legit can't believe how many females I see with recessed mandibles and maxillary bones. Lots of downward growth. A lot like me tbh but I have a wide jaw and lots of downward growth from mouth breathing as a child

Women: just be the way you are put some make up and there's the magic. Shaming women for being fat is punishable.
Men: well developed maxilla, zygos, jawline, bone mass, facial width, + fhwr ratio, hair line, height, body fat.

Homosapicuckus said:
Women: just be the way you are put some make up and there's the magic. Shaming women for being fat is punishable.
Men: well developed maxilla, zygos, jawline, bone mass, facial width, + fhwr ratio, hair line, height, body fat.

Yeah we're fucked honestly. Plus most guys don't even care about makeup and would fuck whatever they can get