Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most women don't want to date Trump voters

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★

The author is totally unbiased LOL:

Amanda Marie Marcotte (born September 2, 1977) is an American blogger and journalist who writes on feminism and politics from a liberal perspective

Cool, cool. Now let's see these supposed high-value women who are too good for Trump voters.

I'm sure they will make an exception for MIGAtard Chads

Good thing I can't vote in American elections at all

I'm sure they will have no issue overlooking Chad's political views.

Women don’t have politics. Conveying some political stance is a form of submission and status signalling for them. With single women, it’s usually submission to the group. Without a group, they don’t survive, and also the threat of hostility from the group also pushes them in that direction (reputation for intolerance/hostility/violence is advantageous to garnering female support). Married women though will 100% of the time adopt the beliefs and attitudes of their husbands. Chad can turn any leftist woman into a full on Nazi in no time.

Also, OP, why tf are you reading salon? Are you a homosexual?

not exactly they won't date non-chads that are trump voters

Trump himself makes foids wet, always remember that the opposite of what foids say is how they ACTUALLY feel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back