Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Most women don’t care about looks

"Oh my boyfriend? He happens to be 6'2, white, and he has an amazing face. Teehee"
I know this guy, he pulls 100s of ladies on the street.:feelstastyman:
He's a 5'4, ugly, Indian man but he was such bountiful confidence:redpill: and radiating smile:bluepill:.
Main qimg a9dccffdddebeec08ae5f9807852ec38

That's blatantly false, why do these soys insist on lying so much when the truth is easier than ever to see is a mistery.

By some coincidence they just all click with >6 feet, white/black, neurotypical men with good craniofacial structures, just by the coincidence they just happen to have a better personality
It’s so just happens that their personality is amazing

That's blatantly false, why do these soys insist on lying so much when the truth is easier than ever to see is a mistery.
Coping with their failures to get a stacy and ending up with a 4/10

'It's just happened that all my partners were good-looking but I honestly don't care about guy's looks. "

"I lost my virginity to an abusive controlling thug who treated me like trash but I like unattractive guys if they're confident and respect women. I just never dated one".

"I was in abusive relationship with Chad who beat and even raped me. At the same time I rejected some ugly guy who treated me like a princess. But I don't mind dating ugly guy if he understands consent and respect my boundaries. I'm just not ready for that right now".

its just science sweaty

> “women are the same as men”
> “women don’t care about looks”
???

I don't think they're even "lying" really, because they actually believe what they say.

The thing is, when they think of a guy with a "good personality", they automatically assume he meets some looks treshold and don't even acknowledge it. Sub 5's don't even exist to them

Ahh yes. It just so happens that they avoid us Asian men and rarely date us.

'It's just happened that all my partners were good-looking but I honestly don't care about guy's looks. "

"I lost my virginity to an abusive controlling thug who treated me like trash but I like unattractive guys if they're confident and respect women. I just never dated one".

"I was in abusive relationship with Chad who beat and even raped me. At the same time I rejected some ugly guy who treated me like a princess. But I don't mind dating ugly guy if he understands consent and respect my boundaries. I'm just not ready for that right now".
Just so happens:foidSoy:

I don't think they're even "lying" really, because they actually believe what they say.

The thing is, when they think of a guy with a "good personality", they automatically assume he meets some looks treshold and don't even acknowledge it. Sub 5's don't even exist to them