Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most Women Claiming Autism Are Lying

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
The reason so few women are diagnosed as being autistic is because their symptoms are not outwardly shown, they simply claim to have social issues while still having many friends and relationships. It's known women with autism can better read non-verbal communication and mimic their female NT counterparts, being unable to do so is one of the known symptoms of having autism. Most women with autism aren't identified as being autistic because their symptoms aren't noticeable during childhood, there are no known genetic tests to determine autism, similar to Down Syndrome for example, so behavioral signs are the only way it's identified. Yet, a disproportionate amount of government disability benefits goes to women who are autistic, despite autistic men outnumbering autistic women 4:1.

Women by their nature are manipulative and deceptive thus a part of the NT-Psychopath spectrum, most women who claim autism are simply scamming the system and psychologists so they gain an autism diagnosis and government benefits, this also makes them feel special. Any manipulative woman can easily trick a psychologist into believing they have a certain condition.

TLDR: Most women who claim to be autistic are scamming the system and actual autistic women, if they exist, are way rarer than claimed.

Even if a foid somehow had autism, she'll probably get social validation anywhere she goes.

Even if a foid somehow had autism, she'll probably get social validation anywhere she goes.
Even if a foid doesn't go out of her house, she will receive social validation.

Meanwhile I am trying for eight years now to get some help. It's over. Leggit ERfuel.

Meanwhile I am trying for eight years now to get some help. It's over. Leggit ERfuel.
I’m getting no help for being autistic. I was diagnosed and they basically more or less said “deal with it”. If I was a woman, they’d have showered me with love, advice and sympathy.

I’m getting no help for being autistic. I was diagnosed and they basically more or less said “deal with it”. If I was a woman, they’d have showered me with love, advice and sympathy.
Ye, I was diagnosed too and I have a conservator, what's the point of that useless dude again?:feelsseriously:

Ye, I was diagnosed too and I have a conservator, what's the point of that useless dude again?:feelsseriously:
I have no idea what a conservator is, what is that? I just got my diagnosis and left with no support or personal support worker.

Women CAN'T suffer from the effects of autism. Even if they are quite they will get showered with attention.

I've never met or even had a girl in one of my classes who was autistic. I think female autists are about as common as femcels

I have no idea what a conservator is, what is that? I just got my diagnosis and left with no support or personal support worker.

Well, at this point i don't really know, what to believe. Words don't seem to have any meaning at this point anymore.

Left is right, up is down, black is white. :feelsclown:

Well, at this point i don't really know, what to believe.

Left is right, up is down, black is white. :feelsclown:
Oh we have something like that here in the UK. A family member fills that position out usually though. Still, you’re technically getting no support for your condition which is a joke.

It doesn't even matter if they're legitimately autistic because Juggernaut law; millions of guys see autistic women an easy target to "wife up"

It doesn't even matter if they're legitimately autistic because Juggernaut law; millions of guys see autistic women an easy target to "wife up"
Hopefully they get low functioning autistic subhuman sons who just screech all day

Females live on easymode
Meanwhile us incels live on impossibemode

Hopefully they get low functioning autistic subhuman sons who just screech all day

They probably will

Autistic foid + Low tier Borderline Normicel male, with the relationship 100% defined under Juggernaut Law, pretty much guarantees fucked up kids.

Its always a Normiecel, Autistic foids always partner up to Normie men (usually Normiecels)

Oh we have something like that here in the UK. A family member fills that position out usually though. Still, you’re technically getting no support for your condition which is a joke.
There is a guardianship industry in the US that is infamous for abusing the elderly and disabled, particularly in Clark County, New Mexico.

I'd recommend all autists to stay away from these bloodsuckers.

Why do you need a conservatorship? How are you unable to take care of yourself?
To much anxiety and depression. I am not really functional in conversations anymore. Also my vision is impaired.

Every single bad thing mostly affects males,however foids get all the attention and support.Nothing new..

To much anxiety and depression. I am not really functional in conversations anymore. Also my vision is impaired.
Sorry to hear that. Are you unable to talk enough to go to a store and buy something or order at a restaurant?

Women with autism diagnosis aren't lying. There are about as many autistic women as there are autistic men but women show less obvious traits. There are a couple theories why, one has with the X-chromosome damage theories to do. Foids are extremely underdiagnosed. And they have an easier time assimilating into social circles because they have less symptoms.
(Plus of course the huge amount of social privileges that come with being a woman of course lmao.)

Sorry to hear that. Are you unable to talk enough to go to a store and buy something or order at a restaurant?
Idk, I usually avoid going anywhere or talking to people. Sometimes I just fail getting words out or get panic attacks / paralysis. It's especially bad with the healthcare and social services. I also get easily stressed and exhausted by social situations and don't really leave the bed afterwards for days.

Women with autism diagnosis aren't lying. There are about as many autistic women as there are autistic men but women show less obvious traits. There are a couple theories why, one has with the X-chromosome damage theories to do. Foids are extremely underdiagnosed. And they have an easier time assimilating into social circles because they have less symptoms.
(Plus of course the huge amount of social privileges that come with being a woman of course lmao.)
How can you claim they aren't lying when they don't show autistic traits and their social functioning isn't disrupted by it?

female "autism": teehee I'm a little shy but since I'm a girl no one cares. I'm not great at social situations but people are understanding and willing to put up with any weird traits I have. I have plenty of friends and a boyfriend who loves me for who I am. I also have a job since everyone goes out of their way to help me.

male autism: I can't interact with others due to poor social skills which exist because I am not wired to be able to have them and no one has been nice enough to me for me to even practice them if I wanted to. Everyone mocks me at every chance they get, no matter what I do it will be seen as bad and I will be bullied for it. I am shy and others call me a "creep" because of it. I can't get a job, I have no friends and I have never dated or had sex due to my debilitating disability.

Government: lets give all our money to the foids lol. Those retard male autists can rot for all I care.

The female autists that are definitely real are non verbal ones like her

The reason so few women are diagnosed as being autistic is because their symptoms are not outwardly shown, they simply claim to have social issues while still having many friends and relationships. It's known women with autism can better read non-verbal communication and mimic their female NT counterparts, being unable to do so is one of the known symptoms of having autism. Most women with autism aren't identified as being autistic because their symptoms aren't noticeable during childhood, there are no known genetic tests to determine autism, similar to Down Syndrome for example, so behavioral signs are the only way it's identified. Yet, a disproportionate amount of government disability benefits goes to women who are autistic, despite autistic men outnumbering autistic women 4:1.

Women by their nature are manipulative and deceptive thus a part of the NT-Psychopath spectrum, most women who claim autism are simply scamming the system and psychologists so they gain an autism diagnosis and government benefits, this also makes them feel special. Any manipulative woman can easily trick a psychologist into believing they have a certain condition.

TLDR: Most women who claim to be autistic are scamming the system and actual autistic women, if they exist, are way rarer than claimed.
manipulative/ sociopath spectrum. hm. almost as if nature made them low t for a reason.
autism is too much testosterone in the womb

I've got a boost in my job seeker's allowance from the government because I have autism but it's only just over 10 grand a year. The unemployment rate for people with autism is higher than any other demographic, so why don't they give them enough money to live off? They instead give money to women who have so many safety nets and will never face consequences for their fuckups. They can just sell feet pics or marry a beta .

How can you claim they aren't lying when they don't show autistic traits and their social functioning isn't disrupted by it?
Really? I've already told you that social function isn't as impaired in autistic females as in men, reading comprehension anyone?
Autism isn't a manmade label to describe a collection of personality traits, it's a traceable permanent genetic disorder. You either have it or you don't. Autistic women with this specific chromosomal abnormality still have it no matter how many friends they have. They happen to show less autistic traits, but aren't trait free. If they claim oppression and demand special treatment for their diagnosis, now that's another thing.

i'm convinced that most, if not all, foids don't have the capacity to be autistic. look at this one, she seems completely normal.

Really? I've already told you that social function isn't as impaired in autistic females as in men, reading comprehension anyone?
Autism isn't a manmade label to describe a collection of personality traits, it's a traceable permanent genetic disorder. You either have it or you don't. Autistic women with this specific chromosomal abnormality still have it no matter how many friends they have. They happen to show less autistic traits, but aren't trait free. If they claim oppression and demand special treatment for their diagnosis, now that's another thing.

For any disability it must have a significantly negative impact on a person's functioning and life quality. Someone can have every autistic trait but when it's not severe enough they can't be considered autistic.

The causes of autism are still unknown, there's no physiological test that determines its presence. Psychologist use behavioral observation and reports of functioning. Environmental factors may also be implicated as a potential cause.

For any disability it must have a significantly negative impact on a person's functioning and life quality. Someone can have every autistic trait but when it's not severe enough they can't be considered autistic.
This might just be the stupidest fucking thing I've read in a while. I don't think you know what autism is. It isn't a collection of personality traits, it's a genetic and heritable disorder. How much it impairs your life matters less (there are different functioning levels for a reason). My friend was diagnosed with HFA at an early age, but he has no significant problems in day-to-day life save for being the classic "nerd" guy. Is he autistic or not? How severe does it have to be to be in your book to count as autism?

The causes of autism are still unknown, there's no physiological test that determines its presence. Psychologist use behavioral observation and reports of functioning. Environmental factors may also be implicated as a potential cause.
Psychologists diagnose based on reports of functioning because the genetic components haven't quite been pinpointed yet. But there are more symptoms to autism than one might think, like deformed facial features.

It's because they want benefits

This might just be the stupidest fucking thing I've read in a while. I don't think you know what autism is. It isn't a collection of personality traits, it's a genetic and heritable disorder. How much it impairs your life matters less (there are different functioning levels for a reason). My friend was diagnosed with HFA at an early age, but he has no significant problems in day-to-day life save for being the classic "nerd" guy. Is he autistic or not? How severe does it have to be to be in your book to count as autism?
Learn to read, I never claimed it was just a bunch of personality traits. Have you ever heard of the broader autism phenotype, they have almost all the traits but on a much milder level, which makes them not diagnosable as autistic. Look here's the first thing that pops up when you google it.

Screen Shot 2020 01 31 at 32353 PM

Autism is a spectrum ranging from severe cases where the person doesn't function at all to very very mild cases which aren't diagnosable as autistic but they still have similar characteristics. Of course this doesn't mean all people are a little autistic. Your friend likely had significant and noticeable social issues as a child and was diagnosed with ASD as a result, he likely learned to function better by acting NT and adopting a nerdy persona to cover up his restricted interests.

Psychologists diagnose based on reports of functioning because the genetic components haven't quite been pinpointed yet. But there are more symptoms to autism than one might think, like deformed facial features.
I am aware of that. However the exact cause is not confirmed to be purely genetic, prenatal or early infancy environmental factors could also play a role, in fact one prominent theory suggests that altered migration patterns of neurons in utero could be a potential cause. Notice that autism is not diagnosable in infants, like other genetic syndromes, which suggests that factors right after birth could also play a role.

Autism is an overly masculine brain (not to be confused with attractiveness or aggressive behaviour, think logical).
Schizophrenia is an overly feminine brain (seeing things that are not there, emotion overriding logic, one moment normal then the next flipping out).