Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most women are very narcissistic

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
I've noticed that the way most females behave is very self absorbed and selfish. They're very entitled and expected to be given leverage for their gender and it pisses me off greatly, society kinda just encourages it too, if you can call a girl unattractive to their face you're a piece of shit while when the roles are reversed it's not taken seriously. Most women post themselves on social media literally just glamorizing themselves while too talking about how insecure they are, narcissism at its peak.

It's the inevitable result of them being catered to and worshipped by virtually everybody. They develop an ego.

every single trait women have would be considered narcissistic behavior if a man did it. the hundreds of selfies, the multiple sexual partners, the passive aggressive behavior, the hours spent in front of a mirror every day, the closet full of clothes.
I imagine everyone here already knows this already though