Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most women are unironically disgusting as fuck

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
They don't shower
They don't clean their vaginas
They're fat as fuck
They wear thongs which transfer germs from their anus to their pussy
Thy wear booty shorts and then sit down in public places
They suck a bunch of dicks and lick dudes assholes, and then kiss random dudes in clubs

I could probably list more, such as having periods, although they can't be blamed for that one.

They would actually try to fuck young good looking children if they could.

Yeah and they do that because they can, they won't be judged for it because wimmin good men bad

uhh... the vagina is self cleansing sweaty :soy::soy::soy: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

most foids are unironically dirty disgusting basement dwellers
they're undeveloped men: if you remove their makeup, hide their boobs, cut their hair short (in a normal hairstyle) and have them put on men's clothes, they literally look like 12-year-old boys (that's how most FtM trannies look unless they Tmaxx)
we're programmed by thousand years of evolution to like them, but they still barely get a pass
if not for horniness, it'd become oblivious how disgusting they are, but our thinking is clouded by hormones

Women eat shit food most of the time
Women don't exercise they just wear gym clothing to take picture of themselves because they're a fucking narcissistic sociopaths
Women fucks a completely different specie
Women have aids mostly
They're fat fucks usually and their fat rolls are disgusting even in between you might find some fucking donut that she had 5mins ago but having a whole pizza plus chicken strippers like an hour later
I could list many more too but my hand is tired due to fapping too much today

They don't shower
They're fat as fuck
They suck a bunch of dicks and lick dudes assholes, and then kiss random dudes in clubs

I could probably list more, such as having periods, although they can't be blamed for that one.

too black a pill for me

only the ones considered "super hot" will even bother with basic hygene

80% of women do not shower every day in the UK.

I overheard a foid telling her friends that she hasn't washed her bra in a week.

I overheard another foid telling her friends that they only shower if they've had a Gym workout and are sweaty.

I'd estimate close to 95% of the UK population does not clean their ass after taking a dump - Foids will be in that % and they don't shower daily.

80% of women do not shower every day in the UK.

I overheard a foid telling her friends that she hasn't washed her bra in a week.

I overheard another foid telling her friends that they only shower if they've had a Gym workout and are sweaty.

I'd estimate close to 95% of the UK population does not clean their ass after taking a dump - Foids will be in that % and they don't shower daily.
you live in the UK? i thought you were in a third world country

They use those yoga pants, quite disgusting and bad smelling.

It’s because their SMV is off the charts. They can get whoever they want without any effort, so they don’t even care about self hygiene or good manners.

United Kingdom is third world country? what? that's literally smack dab in the middle of the west.
In wealth, rights, quality of life? Its first world/developed.

In degeneracy? Its like it's a third world country.

women are unironically subhuman.

You forgot that their lifestyle in general is unclean. Clothes all over the floor, hair literally everywhere, pet shit/hair, used tampons, etc.
Look at a womens public restroom. The men's room usually isn't the picture of sanitation but women will leave their blood and shit wherever they please.

They're fucked in the head narcissists.

Many girls live in a fucking pigsty dude. They're actually disgusting.

It's honestly one of the things that made my recent hooker visit not that great. Came up to her loft, and she's got bottles everywhere, dishes she has not cleaned, she has a bowl of cereal just sitting on the table. Her breath stank, her pussy stank. There were clothes everywhere.

I would honestly say that most men are more hygienic than most women.

Why is this news? Most men are so desperate they will fuck anything with a vagina.

The ones that shop at walmart only wipe bunghole 1.5x on average.. money savings on tp.

wonder what their std rate is like now

the std rate for the ones that are dateable if you're an oldcel who found money or status later in life, i.e 30+, should scare the shit out of you
They don't shower
They're fat as fuck

when i was in middleschool in eastern europe (trad waifu central) around the year 2001 (11 years before tinder) the hottest girl in class was saying how some low inhib gypsy in her neighborhood kissed her and she didn't move because he would have bit her lips and made it worse

Last edited:
when i was in middleschool in eastern europe (trad waifu central) around the year 2001 (11 years before tinder) the hottest girl in class was saying how some low inhib gypsy in her neighborhood kissed her and she didn't move because he would have bit her lips and made it worse
eh, it seems she was semi scared in that situation

plus kissing isn't that gross tbh, at least compared to sucking dicks and licking assholes, and the stds

eh, it seems she was semi scared in that situation

plus kissing isn't that gross tbh, at least compared to sucking dicks and licking assholes, and the stds

you can probably fill in the blanks about their later behavior if that story was being told in a middleschool classroom full of 12 year olds

honestly that time was so baffling to me, even back in 2001 nothing was NORMAL at ALL, just these weird disgusting revelations everywhere that made you sit there in awe

you can probably fill in the blanks about their later behavior if that story was being told in a middleschool classroom full of 12 year olds

honestly that time was so baffling to me, even back in 2001 nothing was NORMAL at ALL, just these weird disgusting revelations everywhere that made you sit there in awe
well she became a slut of course, like vast majority of foids

and what do you define as "normal" jfl. foids saving themselves for marriage?

well she became a slut of course, like vast majority of foids

and what do you define as "normal" jfl. foids saving themselves for marriage?
back then i used to think people would start fucking around age 18 and in the context of a relationship

instead what i got people talking about condoms and fucking and kissing gypsies in middleschool, and rumors about what girl wasn't a virgin anymore

that shit literally stinks of death

back then i used to think people would start fucking around age 18 and in the context of a relationship

instead what i got people talking about condoms and fucking and kissing gypsies in middleschool, and rumors about what girl wasn't a virgin anymore

that shit literally stinks of death
yeah its brutal af

I remember going to college and thinking "sheesh, i'm already years behind". it was brutal as hell