Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most women are ugly

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Look up women with short hair. Most have absolutely shit faces. It's far more common at least in my own experience to see women with an odd nose or facial proportions than a man. It's also more common to see a landwhale.

Ugly men aren't the reasons incels exist. Barely any ugly men manage to reproduce. The issue is the majority of women are ugly and a good deal of them are reproducing.

Makeup has become a means of disguising bad genes and thus letting the ugliness of these women spread further.

women are lucky they don't start balding till they're 100

women without make up nowadays look like female version of members on this forum

Make-up makes females seem way more attractive than they really are

Make-up makes females seem way more attractive than they really are
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Barely even these days since women are so shit at applying it. Bitches spend 7 hours in the bathroom only to come out looking like a shitty rockstar with how blatant the makeup is

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Barely even these days since women are so shit at applying it. Bitches spend 7 hours in the bathroom only to come out looking like a shitty rockstar with how blatant the makeup is
I know:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
One of my cousins paints herself a new face each time she puts on make-up

Agreed. I see far more ugly women than ugly men, whether that is uglier faces or just being very obese. Sad they can reproduce unchecked, but even average guys can struggle to get a gf

Agreed. I see far more ugly women than ugly men, whether that is uglier faces or just being very obese. Sad they can reproduce unchecked, but even average guys can struggle to get a gf
:feelsree:
And then they create more incels that get bullied by other ugly foids who will eventually create more incels. It's a vicious cycle.

:feelsree:
And then they create more incels that get bullied by other ugly foids who will eventually create more incels. It's a vicious cycle.
True. Jfl, I know many ugly girls in school far uglier than me, and not one struggled to get a boyfriend. Also, even my female cousin is fairly ugly. Like a 3/10 with negative canthal tilt and a narrow recessed jaw. Guarantee she can easily find love while I’m doomed to rot alone. Her son, if she ends up having one, is gonna postmog me on this forum eventually