Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most women are like a plague

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
They are such flawed creatures, evident by many factors, but I will list the fact that they still go with abusers and men who mistreat them, then wonder where all the "good men" are. There is something very wrong with the way their brains have been wired, and this is very evident in western women compared to women elsewhere, although they are the same, but more subtle.

Giving them rights was a massive mistake. They don't deserve any. They don't deserve rights because females are completely devoid of rational thinking and good morals. They are made out to be princesses that are completely sweet and innocent, but underneath that innocent face is a savage degenerate beast who is completely controlled by their vile, sexual impulses and their hunger for Chad that can only be quenched by getting his dick.

There is no bigger lie in the history of the world than women not being visual creatures. They decided in nanoseconds if you are fuckable or not when they first see you. It's in their nature to try to get the best for their own offspring.

Treating them like children and making them believe that they are privileged little fucks is only going to slow the development of humanity as a whole. Women have so many powers and rights that they don't deserve to have, all because of their vagina, which unfortunately, so many men and other cucks put on a pedestal. Feminism was a major mistake, and all women actually want from feminism is the privilege of men, but not the same consequences that men suffer from. It's not truly "gender quality" like they so claim. 
There is nothing in this world more hedonistic than sex, and it is unfair and unjust that some men/women get to feel such heavenly pleasure while many of us are condemned to a life of agony.

Because of the way all of us Incels have been mistreated by the hands of women, the positive thing is that we have come to realize the sad truth of the world. Once we realize the strength that we have gained from learning the truth that so many are blind to, we can overthrow this oppressive feminist system and right the world from it's current state. An ideal world.

If we took their rights, they'll still cheat

TheVman said:

And we could hang them for it.

FeminismsCancer said:
TheVman said:
And we could hang them for it.
someone said you weren't a virgin. are you?

TheVman said:

I have never hidden that I've had a gf in 2009. I identify as incel, not truecel.
Incel: involuntary celibate, e.g. I have no gf and it's not by choice.

Accurate post. Women are the ultimate evil.

Also I see your selfie has been changed now rafael

testacccount99 said:
Accurate post. Women are the ultimate evil.
Also I see your selfie has been changed now rafael

it's against the rules now, so yeah.

FeminismsCancer said:
TheVman said:
I have never hidden that I've had a gf in 2009. I identify as incel, not truecel.
Incel: involuntary celibate, e.g. I have no gf and it's not by choice.
9 years without gf. that's fine i guess. how old are youu?

TheVman said:
9 years without gf. that's fine i guess. how old are youu?

40, 41 in March.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
They are such flawed creatures, evident by many factors, but I will list the fact that they still go with abusers and men who mistreat them, then wonder where all the "good men" are. There is something very wrong with the way their brains have been wired, and this is very evident in western women compared to women elsewhere, although they are the same, but more subtle.

Giving them rights was a massive mistake. They don't deserve any. They don't deserve rights because females are completely devoid of rational thinking and good morals. They are made out to be princesses that are completely sweet and innocent, but underneath that innocent face is a savage degenerate beast who is completely controlled by their vile, sexual impulses and their hunger for Chad that can only be quenched by getting his dick.

There is no bigger lie in the history of the world than women not being visual creatures. They decided in nanoseconds if you are fuckable or not when they first see you. It's in their nature to try to get the best for their own offspring.

Treating them like children and making them believe that they are privileged little fucks is only going to slow the development of humanity as a whole. Women have so many powers and rights that they don't deserve to have, all because of their vagina, which unfortunately, so many men and other cucks put on a pedestal. Feminism was a major mistake, and all women actually want from feminism is the privilege of men, but not the same consequences that men suffer from. It's not truly "gender quality" like they so claim. 
There is nothing in this world more hedonistic than sex, and it is unfair and unjust that some men/women get to feel such heavenly pleasure while many of us are condemned to a life of agony.

Because of the way all of us Incels have been mistreated by the hands of women, the positive thing is that we have come to realize the sad truth of the world. Once we realize the strength that we have gained from learning the truth that so many are blind to, we can overthrow this oppressive feminist system and right the world from it's current state. An ideal world.

You are fucking brilliant for your age.

NYincel said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
They are such flawed creatures, evident by many factors, but I will list the fact that they still go with abusers and men who mistreat them, then wonder where all the "good men" are. There is something very wrong with the way their brains have been wired, and this is very evident in western women compared to women elsewhere, although they are the same, but more subtle.
Treating them like children and making them believe that they are privileged little fucks is only going to slow the development of humanity as a whole. Women have so many powers and rights that they don't deserve to have, all because of their vagina, which unfortunately, so many men and other cucks put on a pedestal. Feminism was a major mistake, and all women actually want from feminism is the privilege of men, but not the same consequences that men suffer from. It's not truly "gender quality" like they so claim.
Because of the way all of us Incels have been mistreated by the hands of women, the positive thing is that we have come to realize the sad truth of the world. Once we realize the strength that we have gained from learning the truth that so many are blind to, we can overthrow this oppressive feminist system and right the world from it's current state. An ideal world.
You are fucking brilliant for your age.

Thanks!

rafaelvicuna3 said:
FeminismsCancer said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Really? You look much younger than 40.
I'm not 40.

Sorry, I'm 14. Sorry if I made you think I was 40

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Thanks!

Sorry, I'm 14. Sorry if I made you think I was 40

No problem. Not sure why you repasted my comment then, it's what appeared as a me too.

FeminismsCancer said:
40, 41 in March.

Fuck, im 5 years older than you, March for me too. I don't know how I'm still alive.

NYincel said:
Fuck, im 5 years older than you, March for me too. I don't know how I'm still alive.

I have 9 years left to avoid seeing 50.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Thanks. Nothing but the truth in my post. The cold truth
Why do you think society kept women under check for 10K years? Religion, whether Jew, Christian, Muslim, whatever had strict rules for women's conduct and roles. Now the rule book is thrown out.

Traffic cops suck but if you fired all of them and just allowed a free for all there would be a handful of deaths every morning when people drive to work. People would speed, run red lights, not signal, drive the wrong way, etc.

FeminismsCancer said:
I have 9 years left to avoid seeing 50.

Time goes faster as you get older. At 20, a year is 1/20 your life. At 40, it is 1/40th.

It is easier if you accept that this is just their nature due to their life situation. I doubt that you would act any different if the opposite sex was constantly throwing themselves at you and can basically get laid at will. Women also are more inclined to be *slightly* submissive, which causes huge change in behavior during the long term.

I think women should vote and have rights, but people need to publicly acknowledge the differences in sex. Women sure as shit are not men, and until recently society has treated women appropriately due to these differences. Modern feminism is filling young females minds with nonsense and it really needs to stop. I think it is, though, but we need at least one more generation to see any noticeable difference... I'll be an old man by then. Sucks that we were born in a time where society decided to ignore thousands of years of basic human knowledge regarding social interaction. I'm sure this isn't the first time this happened, but it sucks to live as a man when it is happening.

NYincel said:
Time goes faster as you get older. At 20, a year is 1/20 your life. At 40, it is 1/40th.

Yeah ik, can't even believe NYE was 1.5 months ago.

FeminismsCancer said:
NYincel said:
Yeah ik, can't even believe NYE was 1.5 months ago.

Time flies like crazy