Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most Whites Only Get Laid Because They Are White

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
If they were ethnic they would be incels

water is wet, stacies a slut, fire is hot, nofap is legit, grass is green

I'm mixed myself, and I hate it. I can pass as white in most latino countries. The only time in my life I have had success on tinder was in South Africa and Jamaica lmfao. Those bitches like light skinned man. The lighter you are the better. Unfortunately, this is how it is.

"Handsome men only get laid because they are handsome", "tall men only get laid because they are tall", "rich men only get laid because they are rich", "take away [insert name]'s one redeeming feature and he'd be unattractive".

I love my white privilege, I'll take as much as I can get! YUM YUM YUM :D

If they were ethnic they would be incels
Oh fuck off with this bullshit cope. Normies,Chad and Stacies get laid everyday without problem doesn't matter if they are white, ethnic or mixed. Incel is incel and will always have problems regardless of race or ethnicity!

"Handsome men only get laid because they are handsome", "tall men only get laid because they are tall", "rich men only get laid because they are rich", "take away [insert name]'s one redeeming feature and he'd be unattractive".
Being white shouldn't be worth anything in itself. Even ugly whites are considered superior to average ethnics

Just being white is such a supreme halo.

I'm so happy being a white KHHV.

tfw there aren't any ethnic women in my country

you need to bring something to the table if you are ethnic, but if you are white you can just be white and thats it lol

water is wet, stacies a slut, fire is hot, nofap is legit, grass is green
Yesfap gave me the ability to fly no fap made girls irresistably wet to my confidence and made my ANXIETY NONE EXISTENT

you need to bring something to the table if you are ethnic, but if you are white you can just be white and thats it lol
Ok volcel.

Also easier lives overall. White privilege in the West.

Very very far from the truth my friend. Get off your ass and get laid instead of comparing yourself to others as an excuse to remain alone.

This.

There's an unspoken desire among ethnics to basically turn their genepool white.

It depends on where you live
But yes I do overall think there is a certain social privilege for whites in most places

im tired of everyone here praising whites. where im from you get rocks thrown at you for not being tan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back