Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Western women would prefer the first guy over the second

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
Deathpill for whitecels.

chamillionaire-during-tuesdays-at-marquee-june-6-2006-at-marquee-in-picture-id112469718

tnSYjZ0.jpg

There's a "fuck me over" ugliness with the cubicuck there that turns pussies into the Sahara.

BBC theory is a meme, only Low-IQ cels believe this.

bbc theory is legit

cottoncels are vocels

TheRealChincel said:
There's a "fuck me over" ugliness with the cubicuck there that turns pussies into the Sahara.

While the second guy would be preferable for a LTR, the first guy would have far more one night stands and instant tinder matches for sex. Low Inhib, primitive features, low trust face turn women on.

Cynistic said:

The average white guy is repulsive sexually, unexciting, and submissive. #MeToo was started to purge them out of positions of power ffs.

TheRealChincel said:
Cynistic said:
The average white guy is repulsive sexually, unexciting, and submissive. #MeToo was started to purge them out of positions of power ffs.

COPE

Attachments

• Knipsel.PNG
    Knipsel.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 223
it's ironic as much as women bitch about "toxic masculinity" ultimately their vaginas shrivel up at these emasculated beta nu-males that are being created by society, hence the rise in cucking popularity.

dawn said:
Black guys are hypermasculine.

They're viewed as sexual objects because of their more animistic behavior. The whole gorilla theory is based on this. Women had wet dreams of gorillas kidnapping them in the XIX century when many of them visited safari tours in Africa. There are many books written on this subject. This was the reason why they illustrated male gorillas with enlarge penis in Zoological books because they knew women will consume it and fantasy about such bestiality.

Cynistic said:

I'm not saying minorities became hotter to white women but that whitecels are experiencing backlash as hypergamy continues to rise. In terms of internet trends, a few years is what an Era used to be in the historical record.

The second guy looks like the prototypical nu-male who was with Her.

Most women prefer white men but that white guy is ugly

FeminismsCancer said:
The second guy looks like the prototypical nu-male who was with Her.

Look into his eyes and you can understand all his life. He attended university to have a good job and thought women will finally find him attractive because intelligence is a form of beauty. Now he lives the slave life, boss requires him to wear a prison uniform work 9/5 with unpaid overtime. Getting home with his stereotypical white middle class car getting no attention but repulsive looks. Considering suicide, waking up wet with tears in his eyes. Blaming women, society cope with MGTOW, cope with at least I'm muh white what still keeps him motivated thinking to move Thailand and fuck underage girls but he has only two weeks paid off for vacation.

Second guy looks like your typical inceltears poster.

id rather a nigger than a numale no homo

I'm white and that 2nd guy has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

TommyRiordan said:
I'm white and that 2nd guy has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

Justin Timberlake on estrogen pills.

I thought the second guy was Matt Damon for a sec.

Threads like this are retarded. Western women will go for the better looking guy, despite race.

That white guy looks utterly defeated.

RIP Westerncels. It was fun while it lasted.

They’re both ugly although white men have a higher SMV by default

Just be first theory

I disagree the second guy just needs to take his glasses off and get laser eye surgery