Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most victims of bullying are losers

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The idea that bullies are just evil towards little kids for no reason is cope. Most victims of bullying are annoying little shits that deserve to be bullied to be honest.

Or innocent with autism.

I’m a loser but I don’t think I deserved to have my life made a misery tbh..

Bullying is part of human nature. It’s a way for the alpha males to assert dominance over the beta males and impress the females. Still, I fucking hate everyone who harmed me. I was a very quiet kid and didn’t speak much at all but maybe they saw me as an easy target because of that.

Never been bullied, I'm invisible

The idea that bullies are just evil towards little kids for no reason is cope. Most victims of bullying are annoying little shits that deserve to be bullied to be honest.
Not cool OP

OP was bullied.
Tbh. Let him cope though. :feelshaha:

I don’t wish bullying on anyone. It’s mentally scarred me. It fucks your head up and makes you a much darker and depressed person.

That's some deep stuff you are saying man

You will be bullied for this post.

This is @Fontaine, but people were catching on to him so he decided to make really low IQ posts in order to dodge the purps tbh ngl tbh ngl imo tbh ngl imo ngl ngl tbh imo tbh tbh ngl tbh ngl imo imo ngl imo tbh imo

most people are bullied for their physical appearance.

What VPN are you using Fontaine?

Usually the victim is someone who is weak or different. If everyone is wearing a red shirt and you wear a blue shirt you will get hated on

I have aspergers, so naturally I got bullied because I was naturally different. I dare you to say this to my fucking face

I have aspergers, so naturally I got bullied because I was naturally different. I dare you to say this to my fucking face
Same bro.

Autism is a death sentence. Your fellow man will mock you and women will see you as inferior and unworthy of mating with. It is over. :feelsbadman:

Most incels are ugly bitter fucks that dont deserve to reproduce

?
?
?

I was bullied severely in highschool, and to this day, I have extreme social-anxiety because of it.

Off to reddit incels

Bullying is natural selection, but I sure like seeing bullies suffer at the hands of their victims.

If you are mildly ugly you will not get bullied a lot, unless you are autistic and friendless.
If you are very ugly/too short then you are an easy target and will get bullied due to appearance, although you may get some whiteknights that will stop the bully.
If you are very autistic/friendless everyone sees you as annoying and they wont stop the bully most of the time.

I’m a loser but I don’t think I deserved to have my life made a misery tbh..

Bullying is part of human nature. It’s a way for the alpha males to assert dominance over the beta males and impress the females. Still, I fucking hate everyone who harmed me. I was a very quiet kid and didn’t speak much at all but maybe they saw me as an easy target because of that.
BrothER from anothER mothER

I was annoying and a loser. However, I adapted to my environmet. Yet the bullies did not change their behavior, in their eyes I was meant to be bullied because I had already gotten bullied :feelstastyman:

I wish I could get some kind of revenge or redemption at least. This is probably not going to happen. Stacy and Chad are probably rich and drunk right now.

Bullies are the victims when you bring your toys to the school.

replace annoying with ugly, or no, that's the same. Try to bully some annoying chad, you can't, all the girls and few guys will defend him and he will hypnotize you with his face to suck his dick

Last edited:
idk about that, but the opposite stands.
All incels ("""losers""") got bullied at some point of their life.

If they didn't and still claim incels they are fakecels.

im amazed OP hasnt been banned yet with all these blatant gas lighting threads.

Most victims of bullying are annoying little shits that deserve to be bullied to be honest.
say this to my face cunt and i'll spin yer jaw fam.

Last edited:
This thread is so low IQ, but i'll take the chance to teach you all an italian word.
Screenshot 2018 12 02 03 36 36 1

I deserve it for being subhuman

What a shit thread. You are fuckin all we stand for.

HIGH IQ.

It was losers like me who were bullied. I can't remember anyone born in school who was popular with girls who was bullied.

Fuckin bullshit
If you feel the need to bully someone you are insecure inside and you're dumb human devoid of any passion or intelligence

You think einstein and tesla had time to bully others? You think leonardo davinci spent his time bullying lesser artists?

If you've GOT SOMETHING TO DO with your life you aint got any time to be wasting hating on other people
And this sounds painfully ironic cause I aint got nothing to do with my life and I spent a good chuck on it being angry over stupid foids

Well now you’re just hurting my feelings :feelskek:

Just came back to the site after making this thread:

j0KTcw6.png

lol I guess people are pretty salty about this thread. Let meh go read it........

.......yup pretty salty xd.

Fuckin bullshit
If you feel the need to bully someone you are insecure inside and you're dumb human devoid of any passion or intelligence

Alphas bully others simply for the evulz.