Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MOST UNFAIR EVENT EVER!

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Lately I began going on walks as I fear not going outside could tarnish my health, and there were a lot of couples which made me jealous, I saw many girls looking at their boyfriends with complete adoration. It made me depressed, but then on my way home...

A guy who has deformed teeth, no sense of style, nerdy glasses, only an inch taller than me, who I BRUTALLY mog was HOLDING HANDS with a decent looking girl, and not only this but HE KISSED HER HAND. Now, she did look a little uncomfortable, but regardless, he got to hold a girls hand while I have not done such a thing. IT IS NOT FAIR HOW I WAS NOT EVEN GLANCED UPON. Keep in mind, I was wearing my best jacket when this happened, so I should stand out, but no. It is quite the coincidence, as moments before I saw this, I was thinking about how women are neurologically flawed to choose drug dealers and criminals over guys like me who haven't hurt anyone.

When I saw that my instant thought was "He needs to be arrested" this is absolutely absurd, and the woman clearly is void of intelligence if she's choosing that guy over someone like me. I hope she enjoys having future .is users that make blackops2cel look like Chad as children due to her poor decision making.

Perhaps he was rich or this was part of a make a wish program for dying people? What do you guys think?

What race was he and how ugly was he really?

don't ever idolize the oofy doofy. He pays for pussy the hard way instead of getting a prostitute
Perhaps, but I thought oofy doofys did not even get to hold the foids hand.

if she's choosing that guy over someone like me
i'm assuming both of you are average or below, that foid you're thinking about wouldn't choose either of you normally. She only wants chad. You don't exist in her eyes and neither would that oofy doofy she's with if he didn't have money. She literally could not care less about either of you that is a 99% likely outcome.

i'm assuming both of you are average or below, that foid you're thinking about wouldn't choose either of you normally. She only wants chad. You don't exist in her eyes and neither would that oofy doofy she's with if he didn't have money. She literally could not care less about either of you that is a 99% likely outcome.
I'm 4.5 and he is a 2.5 maybe 3

He was white and I'd argue sub 4 maybe even sub 3.5
no way
how tall is it?
I mean there are exceptions in the world, there must be some personal reason because generally this guy would be incel

The same has happened to me. short fat dude in the subway was cuddling with his girlfriend, while my 6'2 ass with abs was just depressed with dead eyes just watching it unfold.
Maybe some of us are more mentalcels than anything else

The same has happened to me. short fat dude in the subway was cuddling with his girlfriend, while my 6'2 ass with abs was just depressed with dead eyes just watching it unfold.
@LeFrenchCel This is clear bragging

I wouldn't trust saying that if i were you.

Sub-5 is a very critical area to judge appearance, especially when you are based on yourself

GET OFF THIS WEBSITE FAKECEL. You cannot be 6'2, white and in shape and be incel. GO TO ASIA IF YOUR FACE IS THAT BAD.

(moneycels)
ugly people are betabuxxers, most normies are betabuxxers. genuine desire only exists for chads and chadlites do not forget the RULE of blackpil.

yeah, betabuxx 100% there's no other logical explanation. ugly people don't get genuine desire

(moneycels)
ugly people are betabuxxers, most normies are betabuxxers. genuine desire only exists for chads and chadlites do not forget the RULE of blackpil.

yeah, betabuxx 100% there's no other logical explanation. ugly people don't get genuine desire
I should have followed them so I could investigate the matter further.

man this isn't normal, I've never seen ugly white chuds with a girlfriend in my entire life anywhere, it must be something very specific to this guy's life

man this isn't normal, I've never seen ugly white chuds with a girlfriend in my entire life anywhere, it must be something very specific to this guy's life
That's why I theorise it could be part of the make a wish foundation

@Fat Link read the context of why I am mad at this guy and please BAN BAN BAN BAN HE IS A FAKECEL BRAGGER
Bro read my older posts. I'm not bragging. If I wasn't ugly as sin I wouldn't be here trust me