Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Most “ugly” guys who ascend with a sub4 foid aren’t even attracted to their gf

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They only date them because it’s the best girl they can get, if they were a chad they would be fucking a stacy. They probably think their gf is ugly and only have orgasms during sex with them because they fantasize about stacys while fucking them. They wouldn’t even get a becky either, so they resort to some 2/10 foid

It’s not even ascension to be honest. Just scraping the barrel. The fate of every incel should they ”ascend”.

It’s not even ascension to be honest. Just scraping the barrel. The fate of every incel should they ”ascend”.
How high on rating does she be for it to count?

I've never seen a true incel ascend. Always a catch like he's tall or w ite or rich or not even that ugly

I've never seen a true incel ascend. Always a catch like he's tall or w ite or rich or not even that ugly
I saw a guy who is ugly but his gf was a short hair sub3 foid

I used to wish the bottom the barrel women gave me a chance, but I don't care so much now. I still feel jealous of the guys that got them and at least had a chance of families, holidays together ect. Normal stuff.

I used to wish the bottom the barrel women gave me a chance, but I don't care so much now. I still feel jealous of the guts that got them and at least had a chance of families, holidays together ect. Normal stuff.
They still aren’t as happy because they want a girl they actually think is hot

Nah it is ascension especially if you practice gratitude which you should. "God, thank you for giving me some pussy and thereby making me a real man" would be my thoughts.

Nah it is ascension especially if you practice gratitude which you should. "God, thank you for giving me some pussy and thereby making me a real man" would be my thoughts.
If it’s a sub4 foid it isn’t really ascension

No. I think they want a girl they like

As do we all, but beggars can't be choosers, got to take what you can get bro. Or in our case, have nothing. That's life I guess, you have to have losers to have winners.

If it’s a sub4 foid it isn’t really ascension
I disagree. Sex havers who don't beta bucks simply life mog incels. To me that's the definition of ascension which means moving UP as in succeeding where others fail.

@Personalityinkwell

pretty much. I've personally only seen two of them ascend, and both were with fatties

years of being alone made me attracted to ugly women, I think it's the same with most men