Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most Ugly Foid Race

Most Ugly Foid Race

• Total voters
yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
What do you think boyoz?

1. Black
2. Curry
3. Rice
4. Arab
5. Latina
6. White

Ugliest to best looking:

1:Black
2:Curry
3:Arab
4:Latina
5:Rice
6:White

1.Abo
2.Black
3.Curry
4.Arab
5.Rice
6.Latina
7.White

"Arab", "Curry", and "Latina" aren't races. Sudanese people are Arabs and they look Black. A Black Cubana is obviously uglier than any White Cubana, a Black Puertoriqueña is also uglier than any White Puertoriqueña.

Meanwhile I'd say that Dravidians are much uglier than most Black toilets, but if the option is "Curry" which includes a lot of hot Aryan toilets then it's "Blacks" (the most genetically diverse group in the world, but universally ugly).

Also, if you'd take a Punjabi, a Libyan, and a Spaniard (which are 3 or 4 different races) you could find some that all look exactly the same. This is because they're all Caucasians from a region with a similar amount of sun exposure.

Arab and Latina are both linguistic categories which is why those don't make sense. Curry is geographic and also doesn't make sense.

The real ugliest race isn't even listed here...

Australian Aboriginals. :blackpill:

1.Abo
2.Black
3.Curry
4.Arab
5.Rice
6.Latina
7.White
I agree Abos are the ugliest specifically but I don't think there are much of them

1. Aboriginal
2. Black
3. Curry
4. Noodles
5. Latina
6. Arab
7. White

What is abo
Why do some Australian Aborigines resemble Africans? - Quora
Regen Aktuator Extrem australian aboriginal pictures China Sich anschmiegen  Gravieren
36,545 Aboriginal people Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock