Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most truecel youtubers u watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
My favourite is this german prepper guy. he does reviews of gear and shit. I like it cos there is no bullshit like you get with female reviewers where it becomes about the and not the gear. What is good with truecels is they are genuine and literally never use clickbait thumbnails. oh and the fact they're ugly so u don't get any of those thirsty cucks in the comments laying praise and whiteknighting that u find on videos of the foid youtubers.
Pic of the truecel youtuber:
Capture1213213

PS. Remember to downvote and report every video you watch by a foid youtuber for hate speech or some shit. Never donate to them, never subscribe, and what's more be sure to have ad block on to deny them that ad revenue.

On the other hand, I don't mind donating to my fav truecel channels on jewtube. Support truecels over hoes.

@FACEandLMS, Hamudi Elbaz etc. Probably every youtuber who doesn't show his face.

Heedandsucced , hamudi

PS. Remember to downvote and report every video you watch by a foid youtuber for hate speech or some shit. Never donate to them, never subscribe, and what's more be sure to have ad block on to deny them that ad revenue.

On the other hand, I don't mind donating to my fav truecel channels on jewtube. Support truecels over hoes.
On it :feelsokman:

@FACEandLMS, Saint Hamudi, @BlackpillMafia, Incel TV

i dont watch youtube tbh

All of the youtubers i watch have no face cam, so i dont know

I don't watch YouTube outside of the odd video if I'm searching for something

Incel TV has some content which is worth checking out.
All of the youtubers i watch have no face cam, so i dont know

Rejected-From-Eve .Zero. Has some great content. He also has a face cam.

The Report of the Week is the only one that comes to mind