Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most trouble you've gotten in school?

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
choked a kid in elementary school cuz he refused to be "it" in tag

he was a cuck ngl

I wrote "I wanna kill niggers" in my notebook and got sent to the school counselor where they wasted 15 mins of my time.
For 99% of my school years I was just invisible.

Got kicked out of a televised elementary school based Knowledge Bowl program because some cunt lied about me and said I spit out of my bus window which I never did.

Karma or cause and effect (whichever is true if any?) caught up with the bitch though as even though at the time she seemed like a goody two shoes type she ended up in her adult life doing a three year bid for heroin trafficking or some such and found herself sitting in Michigan's women's prison lmfao.

I posted about it in a topic I made about it a while back on our very forum here.

I'm still shocked she actually did something so stupid.

I'd of expected her to be a doctor or lawyer by now and rolling in cash but I think what happened is she probably got caught up with some exciting bad boy Chad who had her help him out with his drug empire and Michigan's H.U.N.T team most likely was what was responsible for bringing that "empire" crashing on down ontop of them lol rekt!!

Last edited:
I got in school suspension multiple times in middle school for various things, mostly just from fights, and I talked back one time because I was in a shitty mood. One time, me and my friends pulled down the fire alarm and never got caught. It was funny as fuck.

Had a pocket knife and accidentally cut a dudes pinky finger off when i was 13 .hard to explain but i wanted to show the knife and he made a gesture dat made hes hand go into the knife . then ppl saw me as psychopath while i wasnt and was kicked out

A few days of detention+ 'community service' for fighting. Me n the other guy had to clean the school walls together. :feelskek:

In my senior year of high school I beat up this guy who turned out to be a fake friend and the principal threatened to me that if I did it again, they’d have me arrested for assault. Ever since then I’ve learned to avoid any confrontations and I’m very high inhib now.

when i was 13 i was tired of being tormented by kids at my school. i had enough, i hid a piece of wood that they use in those tree shelters with the plastic in some bush and said to myself outloud autistically that the next person that gives me shit, i'm going to come back and pick up this piece of wood and beat the shit out of them. well no more than 20 minutes later this little wigger cunt kicks me from behind and puts some kind of itchy plant/flower down the back of my shirt. at first i hesitated, but i found the courage to go get the wood. i came back just as class was about to start and smashed it over his head. my heart was racing but i felt fantastic. he was crying and going to the main office. i was walking off, but for some reason i don't remember, i turned around and went back after him. he was in the main office at this point and i smashed the wood over his head again and got a third hit in before a chad teacher put me in a headlock. i felt extraordinary and very powerful

i was suspended for a week and had to attend a special class every tuesday and thursday, had to have a good behaviour card signed after every class and had to see a school counsellor every wednesday afternoon. i also had to do some police program which lasted a few months

I didn't go to class and they caught me

when i was 13 i was tired of being tormented by kids at my school. i had enough, i hid a piece of wood that they use in those tree shelters with the plastic in some bush and said to myself outloud autistically that the next person that gives me shit, i'm going to come back and pick up this piece of wood and beat the shit out of them. well no more than 20 minutes later this little wigger cunt kicks me from behind and puts some kind of itchy plant/flower down the back of my shirt. at first i hesitated, but i found the courage to go get the wood. i came back just as class was about to start and smashed it over his head. my heart was racing but i felt fantastic. he was crying and going to the main office. i was walking off, but for some reason i don't remember, i turned around and went back after him. he was in the main office at this point and i smashed the wood over his head again and got a third hit in before a chad teacher put me in a headlock. i felt extraordinary and very powerful

i was suspended for a week and had to attend a special class every tuesday and thursday, had to have a good behaviour card signed after every class and had to see a school counsellor every wednesday afternoon. i also had to do some police program which lasted a few months
This was satisfying to read tbh. Was the kid injured badly?

Why would you even bother going to school everyday as an incel

One time in 8th grade I threatened to cut off my own penis, so the principal took me aside and talked to me about how I shouldn't cut off my penis.

In 6th grade we had to rewrite a scene from the book despereaux or however you spell it (one with the mouse and soup and stuff) and I had desperaux join isis and suicide bomb princess pea by jumping into her mouth and blowing her up inside out. They thought I was being recruited by an online terrorist cell at 12 years old JFL. I was just a spergy kid

Based asf:lul::lul:

This was satisfying to read tbh. Was the kid injured badly?
i don't really know because it was the last time he messed with me but i don't think so. still made him cry though lol

Not being taken seriously and dropping my grades cuz of constant bullying and mocking

The school called the police on me multiple times because I'm hikicel.

Got suspended for saying fuck you to a teacher. Got suspended for selling confectionaries and fizzy drinks. Got suspended for calling the bus driver a paki. Got suspended for bullying some retarded foid.

Even though I have done a lot of messed up things in school, I have never gotten in much trouble, I have been in fights, been caught skipping classes and other stuff like that

Got into a fight with some skinny tyrone tallfag and made him run. Got 15 demerits even tho he’s started the fight by trying to slap my ass

I was playing with a rope.
Some stupid foids wanted to play with it.
IDIOT teacher took the foids side. He told me to give the rope, because I wasn't using it right.
The rope can only be used for jump rope, apparently.
I said fuck you, It's my rope and I had it first.
Went to the school inspectors office and got a warning, LOL.

I started beating the shit out of this kid in about gr7-8 because he has been annoying me for about three weeks. It took three teachers to pull me off and start to carry me to the office. Later as they were carrying me the were chatting amongst themselves and I over heard where the had the kid. Also at that moment the teacher who had my feet went to itch his nose and I took that moment to escape and book it down the hall to the office where I am later caught again

I beat someone unconscious for no reason at all. Expelled

used scissors in the eyes of some mf
and tried to stab the neck of other mf with a pencil.

Got expelled from an elementary school for beating up kids, I stabbed one foid in the head with a pencil so hard she bled and had to be taken to emergency.

i lightly bit a kid in 1st grade to make him let go of my arm and I got a referral

i was extremely well behaved, only got 1 lunch detention in 8th grade because my history teacher hated me

Never listening or doing my homework

Got police called on me simply for being bullied. The others started rumors about me that I'll shoot up my school.
I was sent to mental asylum and forced fed drugs.
I finished my middle school there

Got police called on me simply for being bullied. The others started rumors about me that I'll shoot up my school.
I was sent to mental asylum and forced fed drugs.
I finished my middle school there
was it comfy

Fucking hated that goddamm place.
The girls were bragging how much sex they are having and told me I would never have sex
Oh, i thought it was a comfy prison. sad shit, man.

I didn't assist to school (middle school) for 1 month because i was sick of my classmates and their bullying, all i did was just hanging around the city in school hours, in the end nothing serious happened, just had to pay for the right of doing an exam for every subject so i didn't failed all subjects and had a conversation with both parents and the school counselor about how much in danger i was (at the time drug cartels were at war and shit got too intense) and they didn't even care about why i did that...

Hit some faggot and the teacher screeched at me

I stole someones home work and got in trouble for it. (it was on a cd, i copied that project to my flash drive really quick and put it back. Changed it slightly, got busted)

In junior high, when everyone was hitting puberty and hormones were going out of control, I noticed something: The cool kids would pick on the nerds. But by "pick on" I mean like they do in my Japanese hentais. If they noticed you were a prude or a good kid, they would try and see how you reacted to sexual stuff. Ask you if you knew what pussy was, etc. Like this kid at this one school I went to. These girls tricked him into receiving a lap dance. He told the teachers and the girls got in trouble.

I wanted a lap dance. I wanted to be the focus of the cool kids' "bullying." So I made myself a big prudish target at my earliest convenience. Played dumb like I didn't know what sex was. I was picked on a lot by the boys, but it never resulted in anything with the girls. One day the boys are trying my knowledge of sex, and I'm trying to play dumb, but there's only so dumb you can realistically play. So from this talk they finally "get through" to me. I learn of this thing, "sex," and that it involves the penis. But I have to maintain my facade, so that girls will want to torture me with lap dances. So I'm all "Ew, sex, I hate it! I'll never be like you! I'll cut off this unclean thing! This 'penis!'"

Yadda yadda, word reached the principal and I had to have a sit-down.

-Got in trouble for singing pumped up kicks, fag on bus reported me and my friends. Was searched and thats about it.
-Stabbed girl with back of pencil, wasnt even hard and it was on a thick winter coat but her parents said she had bruising :feelshaha: fucking obvious her parents wanted money, they tried to sue and probably fabricated marks and lied about them to make me look bad. I could of went to juvenile prison or some shit and have life ruined because a foids back hurt for a second. (Ive tried to replicate it multiple times, didnt leave a fucking mark around most of back like her parents said, so they were fuckin lying. I also told this girl I didnt like fnaf and she tried to tell on me:feelskek:)
-Got suspended for laughing too much and disrupting class. Thing is I was trying to learn but these trouble makers next to me were making me laugh on purpose to fuck me over. Sat in a conference room in the office and played video games all day, didnt get in trouble at home.

Thats pretty much the worst shit ive done in recent memory, ive probably done some really bad shit when i was really young. This year I havent got in trouble yet because I usually keep to myself. I always get in trouble though so I feel like it might be a really big one knowing my luck.