Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting most times xanax does nothing

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★
but sometimes it leaves me in a state of relaxation, not very deep but comfortable, its like a exit without completely leaving reality, i'm even afraid of sleeping now and waking up tomorrow conscious again, in fact I'm afraid of sleeping and waking up tomorrow again
It's a shame that the price is the total degeneration of my brain but I only sleep with that

View: https://youtu.be/9YE_YxJ7K7M?si=ooX56inKG5GPiWNo

but sometimes it leaves me in a state of relaxation, not very deep but comfortable, its like a exit without completely leaving reality, i'm even afraid of sleeping now and waking up tomorrow conscious again, in fact I'm afraid of sleeping and waking up tomorrow again
It's a shame that the price is the total degeneration of my brain but I only sleep with that

View: https://youtu.be/9YE_YxJ7K7M?si=ooX56inKG5GPiWNo

Just alcohol maxx

Yup jewpharma at its finest :feelsseriously:

Yup jewpharma at its finest :feelsseriously:
I shouldn't even be alive, im genetic trasj, these medicines are the oxygen that makes me live and oxygen itself is a poison

I shouldn't even be alive, im genetic trasj, these medicines are the oxygen that makes me live and oxygen itself is a poison
These meds are poison but the second you stop taking them the real trouble starts. Life is very cruel under zog rule

These meds are poison but the second you stop taking them the real trouble starts. Life is very cruel under zog rule
I just can't sleep at all without them, I've been having insomnia for years since I was a teenager, I can't do anything, it's a cycle and it makes me as screwed up as with medication
I really feel like I've lost IQ points since I started taking them which is really brutal for me because my hopes are all in my studies but I had no other option it was this or being zombified by insomnia, I spent years unconscious due to insomnia
I don't take any other anti-depressants, I used to take one but it makes me become a complete simp and makes me feel like people are interested in me, a lie, I don't like lies