Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most times holes "cry", it's fake.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Holes manipulate in a lot of ways and crying is one of them. Usually, when people cry, the body makes a series of reactions and a series of changes happen:
* First of all, the sclera gets a little red to moderate red, depending on the intensity of crying.
* The area beneath the eye gets watery
* Face can also get a little red if the crying is intense.

That is what legit crying looks like, and I have never seen a hole outside of my sister who legitimately cry. They cry for the little things because it's a manipulation tactit to get their way, because the crying person is perceived to be a victim.

Instead of this shit, they "cry" in a way that makes me laugh, they push their fingers against the corner of the eye (which is were the tears drop from) so that it looks like they are actually crying. You probably know this already because if you are here, the crushing existence of being subhuman has pushed you to see how actual crying looks like.
Never fall for holes "crying".

I can't believe their word is worth so much when men are more times than not the honest ones.

They cry to gain the sympathy of simps and whiteknights who will come rushing to defend them.

real or fake, what matters is the outcome and the outcome is them getting what they want

What I don't understand is normies falling for their shit tier actress level cry.

What I don't understand is normies falling for their shit tier actress level cry.
Conditioning. Women are oppressed, men are violent... those are messages that you can hear on the radio, see on the news, and, if heard enough times, can be assimilated as the truth.
Then they see a hole crying and don't even stop to think if she is acting like the victim or just overreacting. They rush to defend m'lady's honor.

Conditioning. Women are oppressed, men are violent... those are messages that you can hear on the radio, see on the news, and, if heard enough times, can be assimilated as the truth.
Then they see a hole crying and don't even stop to think if she is acting like the victim or just overreacting. They rush to defend m'lady's honor.
JFL. I fucking hate cucks, even more than foids.

Very true. This shit can be dangerous for a man. Simps believe whatever a crying woman says.

foids are inherently violent, superfically meek. They use proxy agents to ensure that they cause hurt.

Using tears, deceit and manipulation is their standard mode of operation. The only way a foid is kept under control is when it is subjected to societal rules like in the middle east or when it falls for Chad, surrendering itself completely (it's reptile brain feels so good doing so, even if it is detrimental to it's own self interest).

Men benefit from faking being strong

Women benefit from faking being weak

I just naturally assume everything women do is an act. I don't take them seriously

They do that fake baby cry.

This behavior became popular after the "i love lucy" American tv show.

crocodile tears no disrespect to @grondilu