Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MOST TIME ONLINE RESET FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
FUCCCKKKKKKKKKK FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lifefuel soon my name on the top

All my time was wasted

Seems like a pretty pointless function if it's going to be regularly reset tbh.

.co mods robbed us give me back my 1k hours now reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

.co mods robbed us give me back my 1k hours now reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
keep crying for gods power of mods

as long as post count doesn't idc

Makes me angry I don´t give a shit about amount of posts it´s all about time spend online it shows dedication to the site, to the naked eye a member with 10K+ post look dedicated to the forum but in reality they might only have 200 hours spend online and the only reason they have so many posts is because they just go online a couple hours a day and spam on ever thread yet they look like dedicated members because you can see the post count without having to scroll over the name.

I had almost 750 hours online and there were some members with 1000+ hours spend online that shows dedication to the forum imo having time spend online reset is WAY worse than if post counts got reset.
as long as post count doesn't idc
Post count doesn´t mean shit anyone can postmaxx by spamming on every thread but time spend online shows the dedication of the member to this forum I´d rather postcount got reset over time spend online.

Makes me angry I don´t give a shit about amount of posts it´s all about time spend online it shows dedication to the site, to the naked eye a member with 10K+ post look dedicated to the forum but in reality they might only have 200 hours spend online and the only reason they have so many posts is because they just go online a couple hours a day and spam on ever thread yet they look like dedicated members because you can see the post count without having to scroll over the name.

I had almost 750 hours online and there were some members with 1000+ hours spend online that shows dedication to the forum imo having time spend online reset is WAY worse than if post counts got reset.

Post count doesn´t mean shit anyone can postmaxx by spamming on every thread but time spend online shows the dedication of the member to this forum I´d rather postcount got reset over time spend online.
yeah i know but I'm postmaxxed not time onlinemaxxed

im now top1, u can mirin

Hello :feelstrash: are u good?

it's pretty much over for me, never got to be number one

suifuel because I was in the top 5 yesterday, but had to go to sleep :feelsrope: