Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most threads are boring now

R

righteouscel

-
I wonder how long until everything is just talking about someone else or just personal stories anything interesting or blackpill related has been said 100 times already I can't wait till we advance more in blackpill philosophy or find something new but I don't think It will happen

Including this one

Happy Birthday Dance GIF by Bode Burnout

I wonder how long until everything is just talking about someone else or just personal stories anything interesting or blackpill related has been said 100 times already I can't wait till we advance more in blackpill philosophy or find something new but I don't think It will happen
The blackpill is not a philosophy, but evolutionary psychology applied to women. If you want to delve into the Blackpill, perhaps the first historical blackpill in science is given to you by Darwin in On the Origin of Species.

Penis, height, face, female nature. Everything is repeated; the blackpill is part of us because she teaches us that facet, but I don't think she is the one to circumvent our condition, because the blackpill is light, but does not offer feasible solutions.

just forget about .is for a few months then come back

The blackpill is not a philosophy, but evolutionary psychology applied to women. If you want to delve into the Blackpill, perhaps the first historical blackpill in science is given to you by Darwin in On the Origin of Species.

Penis, height, face, female nature. Everything is repeated; the blackpill is part of us because she teaches us that facet, but I don't think she is the one to circumvent our condition, because the blackpill is light, but does not offer feasible solutions.
Creation>

Facts. We need a fresh supply of new ERs to discuss.

THIS FORUM IS COPE COMPARED TO ILLEGAL BELARUSSIAN 10TH-LEVEL INTERNET FORUM ABOUT GUN TRAFFICKING (IN VIDEOGAME).

Yeah, why I hardly log in anymore (that and work/school).
It's usually Reddit/youtube posts, unverifiable personal stories (could be a troll) or clickbait using NSFW (I used to like NSFW from like 2017-2021).

Could start plenty of interesting threads but don't need the attention of FBI or NSA or get the forum in trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back