Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most teens don't have sex

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13dl9un/for_fucks_sake_most_teens_dont_have_sex_most_teen/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13dl9un/for_fucks_sake_most_teens_dont_have_sex_most_teen/jjlek5i?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

15 year old child
Funny GIF

They were having sex all around me while I got none.

The sheer ARROGANCE... "Honestly, teen love is overrated and only happens in shitty romcoms."

Screenshot 2023 05 10 at 201754

Tbf they’re kinda right, most zoomers aren’t having sex nowadays. Although then again they aren’t having relationships either

Reddit is full of autistic weirdos who think it’s normal to have sex for the first time in your mid to late 20s or 30s. It’s not even remotely normal to lose your virginity that late. Average age of virginity loss for the longest time was 17.

Last edited:
All though I don’t get the weird obsession with teen love, most teenagers ARE having sex. To say otherwise you have to be brainlet

I can't anymore :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Even if he experienced teen love, for most people it's not overrated. I'm 26, a KHHV, and my mother still tells me "love relationships are totally overrated" and "friends are more important than a love relationship" (I never had any of those).

But that's just the "truth" when applied to me. I'm sure if she thought I could get a kind, pretty female, she'd speak differently... JFL. Thinks she can talk me out of wanting a gf, bc she knows I can't get one, so she tries to make me feel better... JFL

This thread should be automatically bumped whenever ITards get too uppity concerning this topic tbh:

Tbf they’re kinda right, most zoomers aren’t having sex nowadays. Although then again they aren’t having relationships either
Yeah, that kinda seems to be the case now.

report4-png.707454

The thing is, most of us aren't teenagers (thankfully) and we know exactly what we've missed out on and how much better off we could be if we didn't:feelsugh:.

Aren't these the same retards talking about sex ed in schools in order to prevent teen pregnancies, why would they need that if a considerable portion of the teenage population weren't having sex. Even the nerdiest whores in high school put out, but only for low inhib Tyrones and Chads

13-14 for foids, 15-16 for chads, 18 for normies
Yep. And the ugly and/or non-NT nearcel guys lose it at 20 or older. If you aren’t getting laid in high school or the first year of college you aren’t attractive or even average.

Normally, I can't talk about anything resembling high school/teen live because it's the ultimate Suicide/RageFuel. But in this instance it's hilarious because of all the contradictions JFL.

Teens ARE having sex take this from somebody actually in high school and not some 28 year old tranny.

All though I don’t get the weird obsession with teen love, most teenagers ARE having sex. To say otherwise you have to be brainlet
Do they subconsciously think that sex is something dirty and evil, like hard core Christians?

IT is truly even more incel/fem(vol)cel than .is. Only we accept the fact we are losers, they try to uphold the image that they are Normies. Truly pathetic, Normies want to see us both, Incels and troons/soyboys, dead.

Reddit is full of autistic weirdos who think it’s normal to have sex for the first time in your mid to late 20s or 30s. It’s not even remotely normal to lose your virginity that late. Average age of virginity loss for the longest time was 17.
anything to discredit our feelings. IT is so subhuman jfl

As a zoomercel I can confirm: normie zoomers are fucking left and right

It's not just Reddit. Society in general refuses to accept that their precious 13 year old daughters are all sluts at least talking about getting dicked down.

They say not a lot of teens are having sex, yet every middle schooler I meet on XBOX live says he is fucking my mom. Checkmate IT.

No, these retards are actually right in this case. Most teens are not having sex nowadays, heck, it's most men even.

Why would I trust someone on Reddit for sexual advice? Anyone on IT is a permavirgin soy, or a autistic lardass female.

As a zoomercel I can confirm: normie zoomers are fucking left and right
Can confirm the confirm. I feel like absolute shit even remotely thinking about it. I have nothing but resentment towards those sexually successful.

being on a 500+ upvote IT post is a badge of honor for me

8a905f3dbc26bf671481b1336979419a

PISS OFF I WILL LIVE FOREVER JUST AS A FUCK YOU
I WILL ROT IN MY BASEMENT FOR 70 YEARS BUT NEVER SUI JUST TO PISS YOU SOYBOYS OFF :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The honest answer is it depends on your socio-economic class.

If you are born in a working class gross Latino world and go to public school, most people are getting gangbanged by age 13.

If you are an upper-middle class Catholic white-boy getting sent to an all-boys Catholic college prep school, about half of the people there don't have sex, and the other half has it way less frequently.

Ironically, intelligence tends to correlate inversely with sexual activity.

It's so easy with the internet to hear stories from socially mal-adjusted losers in the lowest pits of hell of society having gangbangs at age 13 and then projecting that to your own circumstances.

"ffs!! most men don't have sex! just take a shower inkwell and get a haircut! make sure you worship us and spend all your money on my onlycucks! just die a virgin and relationshipless for me pls ok?"

it's over

this is just bs lmao, i remember being in middle school and girls getting their shit leaked. you can only imagine what highschool was like