Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Stacies seem to have a thousand cock stare after 25

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
However female celebs already seem to have this in their early twenties.

what is a thousand cock stare?

When a woman has ridden to cock carousel for such a long time that she loses all ability to bond with a man. This shows in her eyes that have a unique kind of deadness, hollowness, and hardness to them. She's given up on love and is now cynically looking for a meal ticket.

That's why JB is prime pussy.

True. When I make eye contact with girls my age, they all seem to have a vacant stare. Soulless eyes.

Last edited:
Trye. When I make eye contact with girls my age, they all seem to have a vacant stare. Soulless eyes.
Do women even have souls. I see.more compassiij from wolves than so called human women

When a woman has ridden to cock carousel for such a long time that she loses all ability to bond with a man. This shows in her eyes that have a unique kind of deadness, hollowness, and hardness to them. She's given up on love and is now cynically looking for a meal ticket.
Spot on.

lthelthe tier post tbh

Yeah, they lose the ability to pair-bound...