Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most sex deprived autistic roastie

The autistic women are OP the autistic men post here

Foids can't be autistic, because all of them are autistic.

If everyone's super, no one is.

I do not understand what is this foidrant about. WHAT ELSE DO YOU FUCKING WANT!! YOU PLANE FLAPS VAGINA

I hate how fucking easy autistic women have it. They literally don’t get affected by it at all. Her neurotypematch is rotting on this forum

I hate how fucking easy autistic women have it. They literally don’t get affected by it at all. Her neurotypematch is rotting on this forum
Just imagine playing DND with your autistic foid GF and having her character heal yours and hers by fucking, then it escalates to both of you fucking IRL.

It's over.

Just imagine playing DND with your autistic foid GF and having her character heal yours and hers by fucking, then it escalates to both of you fucking IRL.

It's over.
That would be a dream come true. Never gonna happen though

autistic bitches, even if 3/10 get piped down. A True femcel doesn't exist, because there would always be a willing man.

autistic bitches, even if 3/10 get piped down. A True femcel doesn't exist, because there would always be a willing man.
Exactly women have it so easy I was i would of been born as a foid I would of had everything just handed to me

Im not on r/autism subreddit but i can imagine one post is about male who wants to kill himself because hes autistic and the next is this shit kek :feelskek:

Im not on r/autism subreddit but i can imagine one post is about male who wants to kill himself because hes autistic and the next is this shit kek :feelskek:
And this post won't get any muh karma upvotes or even comments, or single comment like "go to therapy and avoid becoming inky"

Btw r/autismimwomen is bettER ERfuel/kekfuel. "Autistic" women show such a hate towards autistic men and call us everytime muh soggy knees or basically incels

>autistic
>female
There's no such thing. It's literally biologically impossible. It does not happen nor can it even happen.