Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment most savage middle easterners?

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
title
be sure to tell me if I am missing any of em

SYRIANS AND EGYPTIANS

DON'T FORGET SOUTHERN ASIRI NIGGERS

Does savage have a good connotation here?

Probably Turks or oil gulf Arabs

SYRIANS AND EGYPTIANS

DON'T FORGET SOUTHERN ASIRI NIGGERS
I only know the southern asiris are getting screwed over by Houthis right now. Whats with them?

I only know the southern asiris are getting screwed over by Houthis right now. Whats with them?
VERY VIOLENT AND CRUEL MOST OF THEM ARE FUGITIVES HIDING IN TOWNS

VERY VIOLENT AND CRUEL MOST OF THEM ARE FUGITIVES HIDING IN TOWNS
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think they're secretly failed kushite expriments planted by the Ancient Aksumite Empire after failing to conquer Arabia these centuries ago:society: :society:

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think they're secret kushites planted by the Ancient Aksumite Empire after failing to conquer Arabia these decades ago:society: :society:
I KNEW ITTTTTTTTTTTTT

the poorer the country the more savage their people are. Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan are extremely bad places to grow up.

where jews go they became the worst

Afghans were mega violent. The things they did to capture Soviets was impressive in their creativity medievil style

Afghans, Albanians, Tchechens and North Africans. But I don't think they count as Middle Easterners. If only from the Middle East I'd say Syrians.