Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment most savage Balkan ethnicities

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo Serbs top the list for the genocide. Followed by Albanians for all the crime.

Serbia and then Albania, pretty much. :smonk:

Albanians definitely. They are doing so many honor killings even in Germany. Serbs seem to be mostly peaceful over here.

Turkroach kebab, mang

Albanians definitely. They are doing so many honor killings even in Germany. Serbs seem to be mostly peaceful over here.
yeah Serbs are mostly peaceful outside their country for sure. Albanians are basically white niggers from what I have heard and from the ones I have met.

Is this supposed to be bait? I cant make difference anymore since trolls dunno how to quality troll.
bait for what? This a serious discussion on a legitimate topic.

bait for what? This a serious discussion on a legitimate topic.
Oh then okay. Serbs never done fucking genocide ffs, that is extremely ignorant to say or claim. Humans are so easy to be manipulated i swear...

Oh then okay. Serbs never done fucking genocide ffs but whatever...
big cope. Why would NATO get involved if Serbs didn't genocide back in the 1990s? jfl. When all of western and central Europe says you did genocide, then you must have done it.

big cope. Why would NATO get involved if Serbs didn't genocide back in the 1990s? jfl. When all of western and central Europe says you did genocide, then you must have done it.
See, i told you are ignorant. Whatever i am tired of everything let alone to continue to try to push some common sense and logic like i did years ago on you tube.

Oh then okay. Serbs never done fucking genocide ffs, that is extremely ignorant to say or claim. Humans are so easy to be manipulated i swear...
Genocide is a politically loaded term, but we absolutely did massive war crimes. Croats, Bosniaks and Shiptars did too, but we were strongest so we did most of them.

Genocide is a politically loaded term, but we absolutely did massive war crimes. Croats, Bosniaks and Shiptars did too, but we were strongest so we did most of them.
No we didnt. You need to learn a definition of genocide before accepting it. Ne seri Englez leba ti.

NATO needed a new mission when the Warsaw pact fell apart so they were like hey we better do something before we lose funding.
And Bill Clinton needed a boost after the Lewinski scandal. But I don't think it was exactly genocide if they were killing mostly men of fighting age, mostly fighters and only a small proportion of those they captured. When you do a genocide you want to erase a nationality, not kill like 5% of them and put the rest in prison camps and release them at the end of the war.

No we didnt. You need to learn a definition of genocide before accepting it. Ne seri Englez leba ti.
I didn't say we did genocide, but there was some organized warcrime shit going on like where you need a logistics operation to get rid of the bodies.

Proud member hehehehe

I didn't say we did genocide, but there was some organized warcrime shit going on like where you need a logistics operation to get rid of the bodies.
Yes i know there were war crimes but we really really never meant to ethnically cleanse others nor there was plan for it. Also its not in our mentality to do it or consider. The war crimes were usually rapes and massive looting and destruction of property, i heard stories about it from soldiers.

Serbs then Albanians i think

albanegros are white niggers. They will jump on you because you looked at them 1 second too long . If they get arrested they will just move to another country and become constrction workers for another analbanian

albanians or turks

but in the end we are all brothers

Hahahahahahaha cope harder shitskin if you want to seethe even more come and see my pale skin
Listen my turkish friend. It was merely a joke my Turkish brother.

Listen my turkish friend. It was merely a joke my Turkish brother.
Dumb faggot see yourself first because you are the utter most flithy mix
Shitskin

Slovenians are the only decent people in the Balkans, i guess its because they are somewhat German and Catholic influenced.

I used to think Croatians are chill too, but their war crimes are not far from what the Bosnians and Serbs did