Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Most sane priest in Sweden

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Feminist :yes:
LGBT :yes:
Vegan :yes:

365834701 823240842758937 2513967130063806730 n

364130374 303751135399510 5365720887915900047 n

She married an old guy, i guess a man her own age would never wanna be with her because of her extreme views.

This is so normal too. With feminist priests in Sweden. If you do a google search you will only find foid priests with short hair who are feminists. There's more foid priests than male priests in Sweden and one of the reasons for that is that foids can get influence in the church and they are able to indoctrinate and brainwash young people into becoming feminists, LGBT and pro-immigration, that's their agenda deep down. Clown world. Weimar 2.0

The Holy Church of Faggotry.

There you have it: the Nordic Masterrace.

The Holy Church of Faggotry.

There you have it: the Nordic Masterrace.
I know a few male priests who are against the LGBT filth but i think they would be fired or get multiple warnings if they spoke their mind. You have to appeal to everything that is destroying the west today. Otherwise you're a homophobic antisemitic misogynist.

And of course she has a tatoo aswell...

I would love to skin her alive

That heretic needs to be burnt (in GTA: San Andres)

Its so fucking depressing seeing all these tutorial mode enjoyers while im at nightmare hardcore mode every second

Its so fucking depressing seeing all these tutorial mode enjoyers while im at nightmare hardcore mode every second
Look at her husband though, he's old. Maybe she gets fucked by Chad on the side. She doesn't seem to have any kids luckily. I hope she can't have any.

That heretic needs to be burnt (in GTA: San Andres)
She admits that she's a witch, and in one post she wrote that "i would probably get burnt on the stake if i lived 1000 years ago".

Indians are true masterrace

someone behead her (in video game)

The scary thing is that alot of foid priests are just like her. They have a huge influence. They are literally taking over the church.
Its mostly just the western catholic churches that are like that. Eastern Orthodoxy is a bit different, more based

kill all feminists and libcucks

Its mostly just the western catholic churches that are like that. Eastern Orthodoxy is a bit different, more based
Yea i know, but it's more so the protestant churches in the west that are LGBT. I think catholics are more traditional and conservative than protestants nowadays.

The scary thing is that alot of foid priests are just like her. They have a huge influence. They are literally taking over the church.
Foids can't even be priests according to the Bible.

"western catholic churches"
This is protestant cringe

The Catholic Church rightfully says that only men can be priests, as God intended. A female "priest" is just a deranged foid cosplaying, inherently invalid

Thank God the newer generations of priests in the Catholic Church are more based and tradidtional. As being a priest isn't a prestigious job anymore, and faggots are accepted in society, they don't feel the need to infiltrate the Church like they usually did in the old days.

So we will have fewer priests, but they will be more traditionalist, moved by a love of God and tradition. The leftist heretical pro-faggotry scourge is a problem that will solve itself once all boomers and other old leftists in the hierarchy die off

"western catholic churches"
This is protestant cringe

The Catholic Church rightfully says that only men can be priests, as God intended. A female "priest" is just a deranged foid cosplaying, inherently invalid

Thank God the newer generations of priests in the Catholic Church are more based and tradidtional. As being a priest isn't a prestigious job anymore, and faggots are accepted in society, they don't feel the need to infiltrate the Church like they usually did in the old days.

So we will have fewer priests, but they will be more traditionalist, moved by a love of God and tradition. The leftist heretical pro-faggotry scourge is a problem that will solve itself once all boomers and other old leftists in the hierarchy die off
The Protestant reform and its consequences for humanity are on full display

JFL at her being a priest and she wears sexually appealing skin tight garments