Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most retarded shonen main character?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Typical trope of shonen anime that their main character is a retard who loves fighting and eating. I think it's a close tie between Luffy from One Piece and Natsu from Fairy Tail tbh. I haven't watched Fairy Tail in about 10 years so don't remember much about him but I do remember dropping the show in part because he was so dumb and annoying (personality and voice).

As for Luffy that nigga is dumb as rocks probably would be classified as clinically retarded in real life. How people always have to explain him everything as if he was a little kid and letting only feelings guide his life instead of reason or logic. If it weren't for his homies he would have died early in the story from his own stupidity.

Saying Goku is cheating because he hit his head when he was young so he has a reason to be so stupid.

Typical trope of shonen anime that their main character is a retard who loves fighting and eating. I think it's a close tie between Luffy from One Piece and Natsu from Fairy Tail tbh. I haven't watched Fairy Tail in about 10 years so don't remember much about him but I do remember dropping the show in part because he was so dumb and annoying (personality and voice).

As for Luffy that nigga is dumb as rocks probably would be classified as clinically retarded in real life. How people always have to explain him everything as if he was a little kid and letting only feelings guide his life instead of reason or logic. If it weren't for his homies he would have died early in the story from his own stupidity.

Saying Goku is cheating because he hit his head when he was young so he has a reason to be so stupid.
Kaneki, because he almost dies over Simpery.

every shonen mc is. Now Guts, is on another level.

Deku and and that stupid nigger from Tokyo Revengers are the worst. Crybaby betas are the worst MCs. Any morally righteous MC is dogshit but it's expected since it's shonen.

Luffy easily

Deku and and that stupid nigger from Tokyo Revengers are the worst. Crybaby betas are the worst MCs. Any morally righteous MC is dogshit but it's expected since it's shonen.
Tokyo midvengers.