Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious most restaurant food is disappointing

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have been to many expensive restaurants in the past few years. And many medium and low tier ones.

Overall I'd say I am more disappointed and dissatisfied than happy with restaurant Maxxing. Tons of these restaurants are utter shit. Garbage bland taste, overpriced for portion sizes and so forth.

But the taste,quality of meat, lack of veggies in many restaurants is what gets me. I am not sure living the city for the restaurants is worth it anymore. I have been disappointed too many times by them at this point. Over and over and over.

tripadvisor.is

grocerymaxxing and making food by own has been a good cope for me during the past few years,
based. Overall restaurant food quality plateaus around $20-50 meals I've noticed. the $100,$200 restaurants rarely hold up.

For $200 you can make god tier dishes for 3-7 days at home. Compared to shitty restaurants where it is meh
tripadvisor.is
normies on soycucckit would ban me for talking about this issue

I have been to many expensive restaurants in the past few years. And many medium and low tier ones.

Overall I'd say I am more disappointed and dissatisfied than happy with restaurant Maxxing. Tons of these restaurants are utter shit. Garbage bland taste, overpriced for portion sizes and so forth.

But the taste,quality of meat, lack of veggies in many restaurants is what gets me. I am not sure living the city for the restaurants is worth it anymore. I have been disappointed too many times by them at this point. Over and over and over.
expensive restaurants are stupid, there is a local place near me which sells burgers for around $9 and they are really good, way better than some $40 burger at some retarded hipster place

Whats the point of going into restaurants, just get it delivered home.

There’s a food center in my town and the Vietnamese restaurant there is absolutely amazing ngl. Most favorite dishes are pho soup, roast duck and fried rice with chicken/shrimps, kek.

expensive restaurants are stupid, there is a local place near me which sells burgers for around $9 and they are really good, way better than some $40 burger at some retarded hipster place
agreed
Whats the point of going into restaurants, just get it delivered home.
so you don't have to clean up and food is more fresh/hot
There’s a food center in my town and the Vietnamese restaurant there is absolutely amazing ngl. Most favorite dishes are pho soup, roast duck and fried rice with chicken/shrimps, kek.
lucky

so you don't have to clean up and food is more fresh/hot
That trade off works for me just fine, better than having to physically travel to some random place and be amongst normfags while eating. My food has never arrived cold either.

Once ordered Japanese from a restaurant to be delivered to my workplace. Had the same issue. Food was mediocre, portions too small and overpriced. Tasted like a $20 bowl from Yoshinoya (basically a Japanese Chipotle-like chain) but twice the price. If I ordered from Yoshinoya I could get the same but with a bigger portion size and even have money for a drink and an appetizer

Biggest scam ever.

IMG 3247